• ...and so much more!
  • groovatron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    calumet township
    But they are available, that tells me we need to amp up the war on drugs.:D

:rolleyes:......If you think that will work, then you trust the government a hell of alot more then I.

And FYI, they HAVE amped up the war on drugs. Which has continued to take privacy and freedom away from the average American. Now when you buy cold medicine with pseudoephedrine in it, you go on a list.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    :rolleyes:......If you think that will work, then you trust the government a hell of alot more then I.

And FYI, they HAVE amped up the war on drugs. Which has continued to take privacy and freedom away from the average American. Now when you buy cold medicine with pseudoephedrine in it, you go on a list.

I dont think of it as a war that the police will ever win. Its the same as the state police writing speeding tickets. It doesnt stop speeding, but keeps the normal(the majority) people in check.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    The purpose of that post was to show how prohibition does not work. It never has and never will.

The statement was not intended to ask you if you'd personally break the law to own a gun.

The purpose of my post was to show you that law abiding people dont break laws because we have something worth losing.

No law stopping me from owning guns...Im going to own alot of them.

No law stopping me from smoking weed, I would come home and get high as a kite to make my back pain from work go away.

groovatron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    calumet township
    I dont think of it as a war that the police will ever win. Its the same as the state police writing speeding tickets. It doesnt stop speeding, but keeps the normal(the majority) people in check.

With 40+ million speeding tickets written each year, I fail to see your point. People speed now more than ever. Increased ticket writing has done nothing to "slow" people down.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    Then what keeps people from driving 120 mph, fear?

And I would disagree with you, in my travels I see more people going the speed limit lately than I have in my 21 years of driving.

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County

Thank you for at least admitting that you believe we need our betters to use force to keep us from harming ourselves or doing "bad" things.

Maybe there is an FDA-approved drug for impulse control.

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    The purpose of my post was to show you that law abiding people dont break laws because we have something worth losing.

No law stopping me from smoking weed, I would come home and get high as a kite to make my back pain from work go away.

Maybe you should tell your M.D. about your back pain. I'm sure there are numerous FDA-approved patented.. compounds that would give you relief legally. Good luck not getting addicted, though.

I honestly think SE and lashicoN were wise to bow out when they did.

I'm escaping the logic vacuum.

Peace.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    Thank you for at least admitting that you believe we need our betters to use force to keep us from harming ourselves or doing "bad" things.

Maybe there is an FDA-approved drug for impulse control.

we do just like my 6 year old needs to be reminded that he shouldnt eat cookies before dinner.

If you think that people can be let go and they will police themselves pass me the bong because I want what your smoking.

THanks for the advice on the back pain, but I prefer not to take drugs prescribed by a doctor either.

groovatron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    calumet township

Okay, so you lack self control?:dunno:

If having sex with dogs was legal, would you give up on woman?

Besides, if pot was legal and it helped your back when you got home from work, what's wrong with that?

There are plenty of legal ways to dull your pain. Do you indulge in all of those simply because they are legal?

Examples: Booze, Vicodin, salvia, IcyHot, Chiropratic care, yoga, hot tubs, ibuprophen, cortisone, accupuncture....................and the list goes on and on........

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    If you think that people can be let go and they will police themselves pass me the bong because I want what your smoking.

THanks for the advice on the back pain, but I prefer not to take drugs prescribed by a doctor either.

Back already. Couldn't resist the irony of the blatant contradiction above.

You must be baiting me.:cool:

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    Its not people like me that would cause the problems if drugs were illegal.

Its the population that do not have the self control to see what damage the drugs do. Im guessing its the same part of the population that eats 4k calories a day and cant understand or care that they are fat.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    Back already. Couldn't resist the irony of the blatant contradiction above.

You must be baiting me.:cool:

Im still trying to hit 5k post by August.:D

I guess its hard for you to tell whats sarcasm.

Theres nothing more disappointing than unappreciated sarcasm.

groovatron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    calumet township

snip.

Communism anyone?

People throw this term around on this board with little regard, but the way you guys are talking, it's not too far fetched.

Top Bottom