• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fireblade

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Earth
    They were just nice enough to wait till we finished the other War . we started. Let the other countries be the world police, just for a change

it has nothing to do with us being world police it all about oil and resouce control ...... and the american need for oil....

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Soooooo glad I live out here in the sticks... ;)

We are still an Old Fashioned little spot... :popcorn:

Perhaps I could move near you. If Mr88GT ever started using me as a punching bag, I'd want somebody to step in and help. (Assuming for the sake of argument that I didn't drill him with a .45 first.)

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    Don't think Isreal and Japan don't have far better tech to install than what was in them.....

Laughing-Too-Hard.gif

oldfb

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Valpo
    They never left the caves in Afghanistan! Well some of them might have gone back under the rock they crawled out from under.
    looks like it dont it? i dont mind going to war i guess, what i do mind is blowing the heck out of a place and rebuilding it. if we are going to go to war we need to bomb them back to the caves and get out. i think we would be taken a little more seriously in the world. just my :twocents:

jake

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I'm curious, for all of you willing to fight a war for Israel... I have a question. How many times has Israel contributed troops to our missions/wars around the world?

How have they helped out in Iraq or Afghanistan?

Why are so many of you so anxious to go to war and fight their battles for them? Is it some religious thing?
    I think the reason that Israel has not helped out militarily in Iraq and Afghanistan is a political and strategical decision made by the U.S.

U.S. Courts Israel to Not Join Iraq War

If they were to get involved in either conflict there are concerns about jeopardizing the co-operation the U.S. depends on from some Arab nations. If Israel joined the fray then any logistical support would've ceased to exist.

This policy goes all the way back to the Gulf War when the U.S. implored Israel not to get involved or retaliate when attacked by Scud missiles because that would only broaden the scope of the war and fracture the coalition with Arab nations.

Last edited:

MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    I think the reason that Israel has not helped out militarily in Iraq and Afghanistan is a political and strategical decision made by the U.S.

U.S. Courts Israel to Not Join Iraq War

If they were to get involved in either conflict there are concerns about jeopardizing the co-operation the U.S. depends on from some Arab nations. If Israel joined the fray then any logistical support would've ceased to exist.

This policy goes all the way back to the Gulf War when the U.S. implored Israel not to get involved or retaliate when attacked by Scud missiles because that would only broaden the scope of the war and fracture the coalition with Arab nations.
    We've been backing Israel my entire life. Can you name one conflict they've assisted us in? One peace keeping mission? Anything?

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    We've been backing Israel my entire life. Can you name one conflict they've assisted us in? One peace keeping mission? Anything?

If israel gets nuked then it proves the Bible wrong, what more reason does a Christian nation need to engage in war?

cqcn88

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    If israel gets nuked then it proves the Bible wrong, what more reason does a Christian nation need to engage in war?

You clearly have intimate knowledge of the faith held by bible believing christians... But seriously, this is one of the most simplistic and most ignorant generalizations I've ever read. In fact, it's logically ridiculous. A bible believing christian by DEFINITION does not feel the need protect the bible from being proven wrong.

EvilBlackGun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   1
    Apr 11, 2011
    Mid-eastern
    How many Israeli "helpers" do you think we have in Iran?

"Iranian-looking" Jews that is. There are probably Ayatollah- and Ahmadenijad-look-alike Israelis in the field in Iran just waiting to step in and take the reins when it is propitious to do so. Our unit was "no such agency in Viet Nam" on the books. But we still did a job, and Don't Ask What We Did. Don't expect to ever be told what Israel has done for us, because it is not in your job description to know "everything". Just because YOU don't know something does NOT make it untrue. "The Body Cannot Go Where The Mind Has Not Yet Gone." EBG

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    First off, I dont believe any of this (or any religion for that matter), but someone does, so enjoy.

What is so important about bible prophecy? Let's consider the words of Peter: We have also a more sure word of prophecy 2 Peter 1:19 - According to Peter there is nothing more sure than the the prophetic word of God as written in the Holy Bible.

What about all the trouble that is happening in Israel? This is simply Satan trying to prevent Bible Prophecy from being fulfilled. If Satan can make God out to be a liar, then Satan changes the nature of God and becomes victorious.

Israel is only a small piece of land about the size of Rhode Island in the USA but the Muslims want it for themselves. The Palestinians (Arabs) are always at odds with the Jews. This stuff is always in the news and the violence is only going to get worse. The violence is going to end and there will one day be peace in Israel and the whole world. Study bible prophecy and you can see the truth of this for yourself. Right now all of the surrounding countries of Israel are Islamic. All are arming themselves to the teeth. They all have but one goal: the destruction of Israel. Why? Because Satan wants it destroyed so bible prophecy cannot be fulfilled and thus Satan will have achieved a sort of stalemate with God. It's not going to happen. This is the plague with which the Lord will strike all the nations that fought against Jerusalem: Their flesh will rot while they are still standing on their feet, their eyes will rot in their sockets, and their tongues will rot in their mouths. Zech. 14:12

Sounds like nuclear warfare doesn't it? Of course this could be God Himself doing it. God usually works through humans to fulfill prophecy but He can do the supernatural as He did with Moses and the Egyptians. Israel has said it would not hesitate to use nuclear weapons if faced with no other alternative except surrender.

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    Funny thing about prophecy is that it's hardly ever time specific, so as long as it happens eventually, then the prophecy is fulfilled.

Prior to what...1948?...there was no Israel. IMO, history and prophecy is more circular than linear.

That's not to say there aren't lunatics trying to bring about the end of days. The Iranians have been trying to bring back the 12th Imam, and the Zionists have been trying to fulfill Jewish prophecy to bring Heaven to Earth as well.

Christian prophecy says that the end of days will come like theif in the night and no man will know the day or time. So, from a Christian perspective, any attempt to bring about the end of days is self defeating.

ymmv

Top Bottom