• Status
    Not open for further replies.

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    ""The only question is is that prison a sanctuary of safety or a hell hole full of zombies.""

The latter, 'cause it looks like my high school.

MikeHinds

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2010
    South Bend
    Zombie

Has anyone on the show (not the comic) used the word "zombie"? I've heard "walker", "swimmer", several other terms, but it looks as though the writers are purposely avoiding saying "zombie".

Or maybe that's the whole point ??

bluewraith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 4, 2011
    Akron
    Has anyone on the show (not the comic) used the word "zombie"? I've heard "walker", "swimmer", several other terms, but it looks as though the writers are purposely avoiding saying "zombie".

Or maybe that's the whole point ??

That would be my understanding of it. Why? Who knows.. maybe trying to stay away from the cliche of the word.

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    Even if the prison is full of walkers, you'd think with enough people they'd be able to move through and systematically clear it block by block, especially if they could get to a control center to lock the place down... move through an area at a time...

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    I wouldn't assume anything, remember when they had Rick drop that little girl in the opening shot of the series?

Sophia? She had turned, so it was just a mini Z. If he blasted a different one that wasn't a Z, I missed it.

I'm betting Carl does some real fast growing. In the comics, Carl is the one who kills Shane, not Rick.

I bet in the comic Shane ate his Doritos too!

Probably still infected, it only matters if you die. Now, if the baby was late term stillborn? That would be interesting to see how they handled that.

Don't know that they had too many vantage points, looked like walkers were pretty much everywhere. I'm kind of surprised they didn't spend more time running them over, but that doesn't really add to the drama I guess. Hopefully Rick rides with Glenn and tells him to point that barrel at the floorboards before you shoot your head off. Glenn may be a dweeb, but he's really good at finding a way in and out of places.

They had a Hyundai, probably cripple it running over a 'possum.

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    I bet when they pull up to the prison they find a panel truck from Atlanta.

If anyone would know about that prison, Merle would. It's mentioned he's spent some time in civvie prison. Also IIRC, back in the beginning when he was chained up, he was talking about some brig time in the army.

hacksawfg

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 8, 2012
    Hopefully not Genera
    They had a Hyundai, probably cripple it running over a 'possum.

You don't remember this little girl?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCOz6rkOymU[/ame]

In the comic <spoiler> Lori and the baby get killed when the Governor attacks the prison, but I don't know if that's how they'll handle it on TV, that might be pushing it too far (btw, hopefully nobody was able to see that unless they wanted to).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom