• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Didn't notice the jawless, but was curios about that. Are they her pets? Or is there some more significance behind it. Like keep them to cover your scent or study them to see how long before they rot or just because...

****SPOILER****
    (read at your own risk)

The two zombies with Michonne, are her boyfriend and his friend. They were killed during the initial outbreak, and turned. She could bring herself to kill them so she kept them chained up. She eventually had to pack it up, so she cut off their arms and jaws so they couldn't get her. Theyve been with her for so long, that they have stopped trying to attack her. They also mask her smell, and allow her to walk with other zombies unmolested.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I wish I wouldn't have. Damn. Now i know some things that are gonna happen

Well, if it makes you feel better, the show has gone from the path of the comic numerous times. Things don't go down exactly like they do in the GN.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    I didnt understand how zombies got into the RV to get Jimmy.

I want a gun that shoots forever without being loaded

This show is HORRIBLE about sweeping everyone with loaded weapons

Still shocked that NOBODY has a weapon that ISNT a gun. Except now Michonne.

What was up with Rick at the end, saying its not going to be a democracy anymore? is he becoming unstable?

Phil502

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    NW Indiana
    Didn't notice the jawless, but was curios about that. Are they her pets? Or is there some more significance behind it. Like keep them to cover your scent or study them to see how long before they rot or just because...

They should get a setup like this guy for Carl.

Black-Knight-monty-python.jpg

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I didnt understand how zombies got into the RV to get Jimmy.

Yeah, why was he driving into a crowd of zombies with the side door open???

I want a gun that shoots forever without being loaded..

That was awesome..... self generating ammo.... In fairness, I did see him reload exactly (1) time. :rolleyes:

This show is HORRIBLE about sweeping everyone with loaded weapons.

I'm waiting for Glenn to kill himself with a shotgun blast to the head while driving the car at any moment.... I would smack the crap out of him.

Still shocked that NOBODY has a weapon that ISNT a gun. Except now Michonne.

Daryl with the crossbow....

What was up with Rick at the end, saying its not going to be a democracy anymore? is he becoming unstable?

He at the edge and probably PO'ed at Lori for being a dumb bass.... she is acting like she was in love with Shane... which she was, her little pep talk at the windmill all but spelled it out.

:)

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    111   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    Man o man I can't wait for season 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rick is finally becoming the no nonsense guy, the non needed people are toast, and new awesome people and the prison loom ahead. Oh yea!! :D

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    I made a post earlier about interest in the show and how I kind of gave up after the first 3 episodes. Since then, I spent almost all of this past weekend watching all of season 1 and 1-8 of season two. I was trying to get caught up enough to watch the marithon yesterday so I could watch the season finale, but that will have to wait a day or two.

I can't believe how good this actually is and can't wait to go back and read this thread from the beginning once I get caught up! :D

.45 Dave

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Anderson
    I missed the first 20 minutes of the show. Is it online anywhere?

You can watch it on Amazon but it costs 1.99. You buy the episode and it stays in your video library. That's how I watch them because I don't have (and I won't have) cable.

.45 Dave

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Anderson
    In all fairness about the muzzle sweeping. I'm guessing that they are all under such stress that things like watching your muzzle don't even occur to them. And, besides Rick, few of them have had any real gun training. But of course, that doesn't answer why they are all suddenly such great shots either. It's TV, what else can you say?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom