Not open for further replies.

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    Rick's wife needs to be- Zombie Barbieque

I suspect that since she's pregnant she's gonna stick around.

They can't keep milking the Carl as "kid in danger" crap.
    Did that with Sophia, then Carl (the brat that can't stay in the house).

Now they'll do "developing kid in danger" nonsense.

Which brings me to.............since dad and mom were both infected, does that mean the baby will be born infected.........or immune?

Can't say that real world biological stuff matters, I mean the dead get reanimated.......... so they can make up whatever they freakin' want.

Ricks' wife needs to go.
    Glen is all tough guy now that he's got a woman.........he's still a dweeb.
    Darrel is OK, but he might go stupid for Sophia's mom.

If he turns into Mr. PW then the show is done for me.

Still irked at the barn blasting episode where Sophia gets it...........they had them coming from one source, in daylight, and made a lot of body shots (wasted ammo).

But by golly they can drive around in cars at night, at speed and make nothing but headshots.

This show goes back and forth too much......yeah it's zombies, but IMHO they ought to try for some continuity. They should have stopped the cars, blasted then took off and reloaded, moved to vantage points, stopped blasted, something like that.

And yeah, Glen with the shotgun chin.........I was hoping for a pothole.

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    We immediately noticed that Lori was concerned about Rick and Shane being out there, but had no idea that Carl wasn't in the house.

And what made them think is was a good idea to climb up in the damn hayloft and then light the barn on fire?

hacksawfg

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 8, 2012
    Hopefully not Genera
    Rick's wife needs to be- Zombie Barbieque

I suspect that since she's pregnant she's gonna stick around.

I wouldn't assume anything, remember when they had Rick drop that little girl in the opening shot of the series?

They can't keep milking the Carl as "kid in danger" crap.
    Did that with Sophia, then Carl (the brat that can't stay in the house).

Now they'll do "developing kid in danger" nonsense.

I'm betting Carl does some real fast growing. In the comics, Carl is the one who kills Shane, not Rick.

Which brings me to.............since dad and mom were both infected, does that mean the baby will be born infected.........or immune?

Can't say that real world biological stuff matters, I mean the dead get reanimated.......... so they can make up whatever they freakin' want.

Probably still infected, it only matters if you die. Now, if the baby was late term stillborn? That would be interesting to see how they handled that.

Ricks' wife needs to go.
    Glen is all tough guy now that he's got a woman.........he's still a dweeb.
    Darrel is OK, but he might go stupid for Sophia's mom.

If he turns into Mr. PW then the show is done for me.

Still irked at the barn blasting episode where Sophia gets it...........they had them coming from one source, in daylight, and made a lot of body shots (wasted ammo).

But by golly they can drive around in cars at night, at speed and make nothing but headshots.

This show goes back and forth too much......yeah it's zombies, but IMHO they ought to try for some continuity. They should have stopped the cars, blasted then took off and reloaded, moved to vantage points, stopped blasted, something like that.

And yeah, Glen with the shotgun chin.........I was hoping for a pothole.

Don't know that they had too many vantage points, looked like walkers were pretty much everywhere. I'm kind of surprised they didn't spend more time running them over, but that doesn't really add to the drama I guess. Hopefully Rick rides with Glenn and tells him to point that barrel at the floorboards before you shoot your head off. Glenn may be a dweeb, but he's really good at finding a way in and out of places.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    All I know is Michonne + Governor + prison = win. It will be interesting to see if what happens to Rick in the books happens in the show.

I can only hope .... but i dont honestly see much happening.... I have a feeling it will be alot of watching the garden grow type material and very little actual substance. Who knows how the Governor is going to be, but i dont see all that stuff happening to Michonne, or Rick in the show, as it did in the comics

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    Darrel is definately my favorite character...now that Shane is dead. J/K, he was always my favorite. I hope he doesn't end up with that sad psycho "please abuse me" chick. Show sure seems to want to take it that way.

I am a bit interested in the sword bearing "whatever it is that saved Andrea." I hope they don't take a perfectly good Zombie show and make it unbelievable.

I disagree with the above post about Glenn thinking he is tough. I think he is becoming more assertive which is good since he is one of the few characters with any sense.

Phil502

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    NW Indiana
    I'm hoping Lori's just mad that Carl ended up offing Zombie-Shane instead of Rick, but I doubt it, what a beaaaach.

Why the heck didn't Jimmie drive away after Rick and Carl got on the roof. Whats he sitting there in a tin can for. Rick should have stomped on the roof for him to go.

.45 Dave

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Anderson
    I'm hoping Lori's just mad that Carl ended up offing Zombie-Shane instead of Rick, but I doubt it, what a beaaaach.

Why the heck didn't Jimmie drive away after Rick and Carl got on the roof. Whats he sitting there in a tin can for. Rick should have stomped on the roof for him to go.

Wondered that too. Probably thought the stupid kid wouldn't hold on after her was told to. I swear telling that kid anything is like trying to train a retarded poodle!

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Wondered that too. Probably thought the stupid kid wouldn't hold on after her was told to. I swear telling that kid anything is like trying to train a retarded poodle!

Think the intent of not driving away was to allow Rick and Carl to get inside. You dont want to fall off into a herd of the dead and we were talking knuckle head Carl. They cant control that kid for nothing. Imagine if they started moving and instead of holding on Carl decided to stand up and start taking pot shots at walkers.

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    Rick is a terrible leader...he makes stupid decisions and doesn't ever have a back up plan. He needs to shoot his wife then be shot....that would be great.

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Lori made me angry. I realize she had an attachment to Shane since that baby could be his, but Rick is her husband. She was already upset when she found out he killed Shane. But I couldn't tell the reason why she was so mad at him after he told her that Carl picked him off for the second time. I don't know if it's because Carl did it or if she was still just mad that he did it the first time and even more mad that he let Carl do it the second time. (she didn't know why Carl did it the second time though)

Not sure why Shane actually snapped though to lure Rick out into the woods to kill him.

There are so many things though about the whole show and it's holes. No one raided any gun stores. No one got new reliable vehicles from a dealership. No one raided places like the hostess facilities.

The show is definitely entertaining but annoying nonetheless. :)

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Lori made me mad too. Especially after a couple episodes back she was saying "you killed the living to protect what's yours? Shane thinks I'm his and the baby is his. He's dangerous and scaring me." She might as we'll have just said "I want you to kill Shane for me."

.45 Dave

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Anderson
    Lori made me angry. I realize she had an attachment to Shane since that baby could be his, but Rick is her husband. She was already upset when she found out he killed Shane. But I couldn't tell the reason why she was so mad at him after he told her that Carl picked him off for the second time. I don't know if it's because Carl did it or if she was still just mad that he did it the first time and even more mad that he let Carl do it the second time. (she didn't know why Carl did it the second time though)

:)

Lori made me mad too. Especially after a couple episodes back she was saying "you killed the living to protect what's yours? Shane thinks I'm his and the baby is his. He's dangerous and scaring me." She might as we'll have just said "I want you to kill Shane for me."

And then she went to Shane and told him the baby COULD be his. ugh!

Women!:dunno::D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom