Not open for further replies.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    I don't have one of those or any other means to record, but that detail is moot. The fact that AMC scheduled it on Valentine's Day is my fault and I'm in trouble whether I watch it or not, whether I want to watch it or not. I don't specifically not want to watch it adequately in order to escape judgement.

I watched it with the Mrs. and our infant son (his twin sister was sleeping). He doesn't know what he's watching but seemed to like it LOL.

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    I liked the episode but have to call BS on Carl getting shot in the eye at close range .

If shot in the eye he'd be a goner.
    Wound looked to hit outside edge of eye socket, groove the head, bone fragged the eye.

And yeah, I might quit watching the series.

How in the flying flip do you make it years into the mess and then go stupid?
    The bouncing back and forth, of the silly..........just ruins it.

RPG for the lake, yeah that was a bit much.

Would have been better if Glen took a 5.56 in the eye when the cool kids did the spray.

Never liked Rick's wife, his kid or him.

Character progression..............they all seem to be Bernie Sanders fan types now.

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    I really liked this episode. Great way to start the second half of the season and really sets up a great story arc for finding other communities and introducing Negan.

I was't totally shocked when Carl lost his eye. They've been teasing that all season but my jaw about hit the floor when Daryl busted out the RPG and blew up that group of saviors. Did not see that coming at all.

The lake of fire was awesome. That dude that was holding Daryl in the woods told him how he the walkers come to the flame. All those burned up walkers in the woods before Daryl got free, that was a great tie in. Agree with others, lighting the lake of fire with an RPG was definitely a waste of a good RPG.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Not sure I would drive a fuel truck through a bunch of guys with weapons.

Nope...that would end badly for everyone. RPG just ended badly for the bad guys.

If you watch the end of the scene there is 1 bike left standing...I'm surprised Darryl didn't go hop on since his was stolen.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom