Not open for further replies.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I just noticed something in the opening credits....
    Hershels watch that Glenn had is featured...
    also Carols knife and a pair of baby shoes hanging on a cross.
    Foreshadowing?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Not happy about it, but Glenn better be dead. In not going to play into the astronomically remote possibility that half a million walkers focus one of the two guys falling on the ground, and only catch one, while the other slinks away. Glenn may be Asian, but he ain't no ninja.

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    Boonie Hat guy is a coward and a really poor shot
    Yes, but it's surprising they haven't had far more "friendly fire" incidents on this show. Other than the zombies themselves, that's probably been one of the most unrealistic things happening. People are frequently getting saved by someone where a minor weakness in accuracy would have killed them instead.

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    Well, the miniprepper from FTWD made it on a plane to Phoenix! :yesway:
    That's not Tobias; just a similar-aged kid with a round face and similar haircut.

What just happened to Rick?
    There was a machete sticking in the shoulder of a walker. I think he grabbed the machete blade while dispatching the walker.
    But libertarian may be right about the knife.

Hey, the episode's done.... I didn't spoil anything... and I knew what would happen in this episode all week, and I didn't slip once :)

Also in these 500+ pages, we've discussed Glen's part in the comic at least once. This entire thread is a spoiler zone.

Gotta wonder how the leakers did it... that chick on Talking Dead mentioned she got the episode 5 days early... maybe whoever else is in that group of people is doing it. They've been leaking all season.

I'm guessing the producers are actually really, really pissed about the leak. They have a highly successful show and that was a major leak.

When the actor who plays Morgan was interviewed, he talked about how the producers bought out a bed and breakfast so that no one would know he was coming back. And a "return" is a lot less a spoiler than a major character death.

These folks sign nondisclosure agreements; somebody is going to get a big lawsuit.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    By the way, Rick - the shot from the air showed the walkers coming in from the left. He will exit the vehicle to the right and do some more famous one arm swinging, other arm holding his python (stop it!) sprinting!

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    By the way, Rick - the shot from the air showed the walkers coming in from the left. He will exit the vehicle to the right and do some more famous one arm swinging, other arm holding his python (stop it!) sprinting!

hmmm.... I'm thinking Darryl is going to have a role in saving Rick.

And weren't the walkers coming from both directions?

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Rick was moving to intercept the herd. So, the majority would be coming from "that" direction moving towards Alexandria.

Next time... leave the vehicle running. :)

Glen will have a much more memorable death by season end, and we still haven't seen Daryl get captured.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    Rick was moving to intercept the herd. So, the majority would be coming from "that" direction moving towards Alexandria.

Next time... leave the vehicle running. :)

Glen will have a much more memorable death by season end, and we still haven't seen Daryl get captured.

Anybody else have a "Back To The Future" flashback when the RV wouldn't start?

HawgdawgLS

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2015
    US
    I just watched it again and I'm pretty sure those were Nicholas' guts. I'l bet Glenn slides under the dumpster. If he can fit.

It was obviously Nicholas on top of Glen. Remember how Michonne walked among the walkers "camouflaged" with two other walkers. I suspect thats how theyll say Glen survived being under Nicholas's body.

George R.R. Martin isnt writing for TWD so Glen and Rick and all the other main characters will survive until next season. Guaranteed.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    It was obviously Nicholas on top of Glen. Remember how Michonne walked among the walkers "camouflaged" with two other walkers. I suspect thats how theyll say Glen survived being under Nicholas's body.

George R.R. Martin isnt writing for TWD so Glen and Rick and all the other main characters will survive until next season. Guaranteed.

Glen may "survive" this, but I don't think he makes it out of the season. I've never read the comics, but according to those who do his death is epic and nothing like last night.

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    I thought the RV wasn't starting because the Wolf shot up the electrical system - you can see sparks coming out of the console when he and Rick were fighting.
    Ah, good point.

We almost always re-watch the episode during the week and pick up a lot of details that we miss the first time.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Glen may "survive" this, but I don't think he makes it out of the season. I've never read the comics, but according to those who do his death is epic and nothing like last night.

Unless they are setting up to kill another character in an epic manner. For instance I don't think Daryl is in the comics. But they are making bank with that character in video games and such. Plus they already had the ball bat to the head scene with the Termites. I thought for sure Glenn was getting the bat.

Personally I think he will make it somehow.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom