• Status
    Not open for further replies.

bluewraith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 4, 2011
    Akron
    What are the chances Glen was under the other dude who blew his head off and got under the dumpster?

I'm going with this or similar. They only have a two seater couch tonight, and main characters tend to pop in when killed off. A major spoiler leak to build up tension would be a pretty devious way hide Glen until later.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Glen's Dead.

Apparently he was working on some other stuff, and didn't have time to continue.

those that know anything about the comic knew it was going to happen eventually.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Do you get many party invitations?

Hey, the episode's done.... I didn't spoil anything... and I knew what would happen in this episode all week, and I didn't slip once :)

Also in these 500+ pages, we've discussed Glen's part in the comic at least once. This entire thread is a spoiler zone.

Gotta wonder how the leakers did it... that chick on Talking Dead mentioned she got the episode 5 days early... maybe whoever else is in that group of people is doing it. They've been leaking all season.

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    Gotta lose a major character once in a while. Keeps it real. Everyone's luck runs out sooner or later.

I agree. If all the main characters are immune to death it kills the suspense. Not that I wanted to see Glen go but it's a needed evil to keep people on their toes.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Fine, how about this...

Man, those intestines looked way too high up on his body to be his.... I think he definitely ended up rolling under the dumpster. Why would he keep looking down at the guts being pulled out? Because he's totally unscathed. He's gonna make it! :D

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    Fine, how about this... Man, those intestines looked way too high up on his body to be his.... I think he definitely ended up rolling under the dumpster. Why would he keep looking down at the guts being pulled out? Because he's totally unscathed. He's gonna make it! :D
    I'm going with this theory but the whole moving the walker plan should've been dumped in the bad idea file right after it was hatched .

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Morgan not burning down the wolves in the last episode just about nuked Rick.

For a sec I thought that was the same group that escaped from Morgan... but what about the AK? Or did Rick already have that?

Man these TV shows are definitely leaving out the deafness from firing guns in an enclosed space.

long coat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 6, 2010
    Avon
    Fine, how about this...

Man, those intestines looked way too high up on his body to be his.... I think he definitely ended up rolling under the dumpster. Why would he keep looking down at the guts being pulled out? Because he's totally unscathed. He's gonna make it! :D

I thought it looked wrong when they started pulling them out.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I thought it looked wrong when they started pulling them out.

For a show that's always been so focused on detail, I will admit that they looked way too high... and his reaction looked way too "un-impared."

Maybe they left it as an out for him to remain... I don't know. I may also be wrong in the leaked reasons for his death in the show.

But I agree... the death was..... let's say.... unfitting for his character. But they made sure to preface it really thoroughly (like when he called Rick a "dumbass" over the radio, calling back to his first time on the show)

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Hypothetically, let's say the Glen hiding under the dumpster theory is correct. Then what? Just chill til the hoard gets bored and leaves? I don't think so. Glen is done.

Rick will seem like he is done for but will find a way out. Killing off key players is one thing...but killing the main character is another.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom