• Status
    Not open for further replies.

buddy17

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 3, 2013
    United States
    Although I liked the black/white and color time changes, the new epidsode was terrible IMO. The show has gone on long enough, I'll continue to watch to see what happens in the end but it wasn't easy to pay attention last night....

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Regarding the horn I believe it was the Wolves that hit it.

IF so, then two (2) things were required for them to sabotage the removal of the zombies:

#1) Time to get the horn in place, and;
    #2) Knowledge of what the Alexandrians were doing.

For them to have direct knowledge they would have needed a spy. I believe the spy was Enid, the young girl who was saved(?) a few monthes before Ricks group arrived. There would never be a better wolf in sheeps clothing than Enid. She has shown a lot of drive to go outside the walls. It could be to escape for awhile, or it could be to make contact with her handler. Either way, a good candidate.

If she or someone else gave the wolves the basic plan of what was going to happen all that would be needed for the wolves is a loud horn and the proper angle at which to set it to bring the zombies right across the path of Alexandria.

What the wolves don't understand is "who they are messing with" - Rick Grimes!:chuck:

Doug

Only problem I see with it being the Wolves is they seem to have only learned about Alexandria from the backpack pictures that Aaron and Daryl left in the car at the foodmart trap.

They wouldn't have had time to set that up when the only time the group went out to plan a dry run it turned into the real deal.

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    I didn't see it but someone said that when Morgan is looking through the binoculars at the quarry you can see three figures running across the opposite upper ridge. Maybe the Wolves?

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Only problem I see with it being the Wolves is they seem to have only learned about Alexandria from the backpack pictures that Aaron and Daryl left in the car at the foodmart trap.

They wouldn't have had time to set that up when the only time the group went out to plan a dry run it turned into the real deal.

Don't forget that it took Ricks group awhile to build their "cattle chute." While doing so, all the wolves would have needed is a huge horn and a pickup truck to mount it on.

How about we bet a beer on it?:) :cheers:

If it isn't the wolves, I buy. If it is the wolves, you buy. No time limit for scheduling.

Doug

Kev

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2012
    South Bend
    I agree that the source of the horn is likely the Wolves group. They need to be worked into the story somehow.. and they are good at setting traps. Remember the trailers full of zeds with disco balls and music? Plus... someone had to line up the semi-trucks just right to block in the zeds at the quarry. Maybe this was the Wolves doing?
    This gave them an endless supply of "ammo" to use in traps all around the area.

They saw the pics of the neighborhood.. scouted out the area.... found another semi with a working horn... and laid the trap out.
    Just some ideas...

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Less than an hour people.

Why are you makin' me bump this tonight. What are you? A bunch of Zeds amblin' through here...?:p

Oh yeah, and Church, make certain the record is on for real tonight. :stickpoke:

Doug

PS - I gotta wonder what a huge herd of zombies smells like? Even IF you win, it'll be stinky for months.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Less than an hour people.

Why are you makin' me bump this tonight. What are you? A bunch of Zeds amblin' through here...?:p

Oh yeah, and Church, make certain the record is on for real tonight. :stickpoke:

Doug

PS - I gotta wonder what a huge herd of zombies smells like? Even IF you win, it'll be stinky for months.

I think the :poop: is gonna hit the fan! Can't wait till it starts.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom