Not open for further replies.

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I get that they are leading them away, and that it is necessary because the horde would have broken through anyway.

What I don't get is - are they simply redirecting the herd or are they going to destroy it somehow?

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99%
    95   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    How did Morgan not notice the ninjas (I'm assuming they were the wolves) sliding down hill when he was looking the binoculars?
    I'm thinking that it was just a couple of walkers that fell off the top ledge.

Big story is the plan is FUBAR and they'll be dealing with this herd all season... and any bad guys that make an appearance.

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    I'm thinking that it was just a couple of walkers that fell off the top ledge.

Big story is the plan is FUBAR and they'll be dealing with this herd all season... and any bad guys that make an appearance.

No it was definitely people....I have it paused and 3 people run in from side and slide down hill and stop.

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Anyone else ready for this show to get on with it? Ive invested too much to stop now, but it just seens so long and drawn out. How many more bad guys and main characters have to be brought in and killed off before we reach an end.

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    Anyone else ready for this show to get on with it? Ive invested too much to stop now, but it just seens so long and drawn out. How many more bad guys and main characters have to be brought in and killed off before we reach an end.

A lot more lol....the TV series has began to follow the comic series closers than before....and if that stays true there is a lot that has happened in comics that hasn't happened here. One of the main bad guys from the comic (Negan) could take up 2 seasons on the TV show!

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Regarding the horn I believe it was the Wolves that hit it.

IF so, then two (2) things were required for them to sabotage the removal of the zombies:

#1) Time to get the horn in place, and;
    #2) Knowledge of what the Alexandrians were doing.

For them to have direct knowledge they would have needed a spy. I believe the spy was Enid, the young girl who was saved(?) a few monthes before Ricks group arrived. There would never be a better wolf in sheeps clothing than Enid. She has shown a lot of drive to go outside the walls. It could be to escape for awhile, or it could be to make contact with her handler. Either way, a good candidate.

If she or someone else gave the wolves the basic plan of what was going to happen all that would be needed for the wolves is a loud horn and the proper angle at which to set it to bring the zombies right across the path of Alexandria.

What the wolves don't understand is "who they are messing with" - Rick Grimes!:chuck:

Doug

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom