Not open for further replies.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I think Deanna knew her kid was going to die, which is why she again thanked Glen before they left. We shall see though.

Deanna expected Glen to keep the son safe. He failed. Not going to be good when the buddy blames Glen upon returning.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    I haven't seen much information on the new spin off series but i did find this a few minutes ago.

Final Shots: AMC Commits To Second Season Of ?Walking Dead? Companion Series | Decider | Where To Stream TV & Movies on Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Instant, HBO Go

"...Starring Cliff Curtis, Kim Dickens, Frank Dillane and Alycia Debnam, the series focuses on what the zombie apocalypse is like on the other side of the country in Los Angeles."

Article says it was signed to a second season already. I hope it's just as good. I would have liked to see it take place somewhere else though. If they wanted a major city there are plenty of other places than NY, Shicago & LA in this country.

Also found:
    Fear the Walking Dead (TV Series 2015? ) - IMDb

Cliff Curtis - IMDb
    Kim Dickens - IMDb
    Frank Dillane - IMDb
    Alycia Debnam Carey - IMDb

Last edited:

indytechnerd

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Here and There
    I haven't seen much information on the new spin off series but i did find this a few minutes ago.

Final Shots: AMC Commits To Second Season Of ?Walking Dead? Companion Series | Decider | Where To Stream TV & Movies on Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Instant, HBO Go

"...Starring Cliff Curtis, Kim Dickens, Frank Dillane and Alycia Debnam, the series focuses on what the zombie apocalypse is like on the other side of the country in Los Angeles."

Article says it was signed to a second season already. I hope it's just as good. I would have liked to see it take place somewhere else though. If they wanted a major city there are plenty of other places than NY, Shicago & LA in this country.

Also found:
    Fear the Walking Dead (TV Series 2015? ) - IMDb

Cliff Curtis - IMDb
    Kim Dickens - IMDb
    Frank Dillane - IMDb
    Alycia Debnam Carey - IMDb

So it's the Walking Dead LA? Lemme guess, spin-off #2 is going to be New Orleans. I mean now that Rick's group is outside DC, it only makes sense.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Why the hell would anyone care what would be happening in Los Angeles? Walkers aren't much different than the soulless zombies who inhabit that region now, although they are less annoying.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    TWD Spinoffs?!

TWD Europe...

TWD Asia...

TWD Africa...

TWD Australia...

I think one in Europe would be awesome (the UK specifically). Survivors would have their work cut out for them, given the scarcity of firearms. Probably be a lot of guys with medieval weapons.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    OH MAN! That would be AWESOME!

And to keep it relevant to US audiences, you could place a couple of former U.S. military guys, who were now businessmen, getting stuck in London, and who are trying to find their way back to home to search for their families. Obviously, along the way, they'd pick up locals trying to survive.

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom