Not open for further replies.

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    In the zombie apocalypse, humanity is a liability, and it's what got him bit.

I don't think that's the case here. Anyone could have had a moment of reflection seeing a picture.

What I believe got him bit was not focusing on the task of securing the entire home before taking time to look around.

But who knows? In the zombie apocalypse I suppose any moment could be the last.

Doug

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    First T-Dogg then Tyrese. Man I am bummed. But they cut his arm off so maybe he is tough enough to pull through.

whole time I am thinking tourniquet. Remind me to carry one of those during a zombie apocalypse.

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Ok. What's up with the legs all in one place and a truck full of torsos/heads in another?

I was wondering where the "tops" went when Michonne was checking out the fence.

Now that I know I am wondering whether some psycho group came through or something else. Although what else would chop tops from bottoms outside of a "psycho" group eludes me...?

Doug

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The lower halves and arms were left behind and just the upper halves and heads were loaded in that pickup truck the car was crashed into where the Suburban was parked in the woods. As long as it didn't take a lot of effort to sever the dead, and the work load warranted it, it'd a dandy time and labour saving measure for the undertaking crew.

And it goes without saying, the radio report Tyreese was listening to in the Suburban was also delusional, as the display on the in-dash was dead.

And to run down the black dudes' fates in TWD:

Meet T-Dogg.
    Meet Tyreese.
    T-Dogg dies.
    Meet Bob.
    Bob dies.
    Meet Noah.
    Tyreese dies.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Does anybody really feel bad for Tyrese? He lost his cajones and ability to survive a long time ago. I kind of just wanted him to die already with his non-situational-awareness-ass....it was like a bad stage death scene!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom