• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

RichardR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    Well I just hope that they start resolving some of the multiple mind-numbing subplots here real soon or else I will probably remove the series from my DVR's recorded programs list.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    Its going to take more than this one episode to rock to get me back. Ill watch it, but if the following episode is as bad as the last 3-4 episodes, im out!

stack23

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2011
    NWI
    sounds like you guys want all zombies and killing with no storyline lol... it's a great show imo, episode tonight was pretty entertaining.. New episodes don't start until February :(

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    sounds like you guys want all zombies and killing with no storyline lol... it's a great show imo, episode tonight was pretty entertaining.. New episodes don't start until February :(

I for one prefer the current format. If it goes to a mindless Zombie slaughter like a cheap horror flick, then I will stop watching it.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    So Herschel knew this whole time that the girl was in the barn, yet let them keep searching for her. After how bad Dale got hurt looking for her, if I was him I think Herschel and I would be having a long "talk"..

Also, they made up for all the "drama" and filled their zombie kill quota in about 30 seconds..

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    And let that be a lesson.

And +1. Hershel knew. They all knew. They were all in on it together.

I think in the 2nd half of the Season we are going to be seeing the excrement making physical contact with an electric powered oscillating air current distribution device between the two groups, and within the groups themselves..

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    They just showed a February sneak peak during Hell on Wheels. I think it will be a couple of shows about them getting booted off the farm and then a couple of shows about the group falling apart.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    I think in the 2nd half of the Season we are going to be seeing the excrement making physical contact with an electric powered oscillating air current distribution device between the two groups, and within the groups themselves..

I agree, I believe what is left of the original group is going to fragment, some will split off and go their own way.

stack23

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2011
    NWI
    So Herschel knew this whole time that the girl was in the barn, yet let them keep searching for her. After how bad Dale got hurt looking for her, if I was him I think Herschel and I would be having a long "talk"..

Also, they made up for all the "drama" and filled their zombie kill quota in about 30 seconds..

i don't think Herschel ever saw the little girl or knew what she looked like did he? Guess we will have to wait and see

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    i don't think Herschel ever saw the little girl or knew what she looked like did he? Guess we will have to wait and see

According to the sneak peek he said Otis was in charge of the zombie wrangling so he never knew she was there.
    :dunno:
    Otis needed to work on his communication apparently.

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    According to the sneak peek he said Otis was in charge of the zombie wrangling so he never knew she was there.
    :dunno:
    Otis needed to work on his communication apparently.

Herschel probably either wasn't on the distribution list, or was on as cc. And who really reads all the cc's until they need to CYA?

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    Neither Shane nor Rick were in the right on this episode. Hershel was certainly in the wrong. I find it implausible that there was no communication that a child-Zed was wrangled to the barn without his knowledge.

Shane is not handling the stress of the situation well, as far as mental health goes. He is surviving physically but the stress will kill him if a bullet or bite does not. He is falling apart and it shows.

Rick is falling apart and is the product of too much compromise. He is trying to please too many people and in the end, everyone pays because of indecision. I sympathize with him because he is truly carrying the weight of his world. Another man plowing his field, a child that is coming that might not be his, a son who was shot, and a best friend who has considered shooting him openly.

Hershel is obviously imbalanced because of the trauma of losing his family and wife. It doesn't excuse what he tried to hide.

In the end, the zombies will win. Why keep fighting on the losing side? TEAM ZOMBIES.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Neither Shane nor Rick were in the right on this episode. Hershel was certainly in the wrong. I find it implausible that there was no communication that a child-Zed was wrangled to the barn without his knowledge.

Shane is not handling the stress of the situation well, as far as mental health goes. He is surviving physically but the stress will kill him if a bullet or bite does not. He is falling apart and it shows.

Rick is falling apart and is the product of too much compromise. He is trying to please too many people and in the end, everyone pays because of indecision. I sympathize with him because he is truly carrying the weight of his world. Another man plowing his field, a child that is coming that might not be his, a son who was shot, and a best friend who has considered shooting him openly.

Hershel is obviously imbalanced because of the trauma of losing his family and wife. It doesn't excuse what he tried to hide.

In the end, the zombies will win. Why keep fighting on the losing side? TEAM ZOMBIES.

Never surrender.

Eventually the Zombies will disintegrate from lack of food. They will perish. This is just mother natures way of population control.

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    111   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    Wow good episode and it sucks we have to wait until Febuary. I think Herschel knew she was in the barn and it kind of looked like he realized the walkers were done for when shane put the rounds through that chick's chest and she kept on trucking. I also think Rick showed he is able to make the quick decisions and why he is the leader. I think he's going to get tougher as it progresses, I can't wait for the season to start back up! :rockwoot:

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    111   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    Never surrender.

Eventually the Zombies will disintegrate from lack of food. They will perish. This is just mother natures way of population control.

Yep. This is sad to say but the human race hasn't had much reduction since World War II. I don't mean that in a bad way but before and during WW2 constant wars kept the population down some, it's getting a little crowded.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom