hell_on_wheels_wallpaper-HD.jpg

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I watch Hell on Wheels. It has been a pretty good season so far.
    I am wondering after the last episode... is the carpetbagging governor and all his men, fairies?

I have been anxious to see the Swede swing from the end of a rope. Doesn't look like that is going to happen soon.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    I am wondering after the last episode... is the carpetbagging governor and all his men, fairies?

I have been anxious to see the Swede swing from the end of a rope. Doesn't look like that is going to happen soon.

He did swing remember? Bohanan messed up and forgot to tie him off before he jumped off the bridge. Sucker's got the lives of 9 cats. Sigh. Ain't looking like he's going to hang yet, the Mormon leader himself appears to have some need of the Swede and his former influence on the railroad.

So, do you think Bohanan's buddy's dead from the bear or is he still alive? I've said from the beginning he's still alive someplace.

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    He did swing remember? Bohanan messed up and forgot to tie him off before he jumped off the bridge. Sucker's got the lives of 9 cats. Sigh. Ain't looking like he's going to hang yet, the Mormon leader himself appears to have some need of the Swede and his former influence on the railroad.

So, do you think Bohanan's buddy's dead from the bear or is he still alive? I've said from the beginning he's still alive someplace.

I think he's alive, and when he re-appears, and him and Bohanan team up again, there'll be Hell to pay...

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    I believe the actor Common and AMC had a falling out over pay. He is no longer listed in the credits. His whore said she felt him pass. I do not think we will see him back. Maybe he did kill the bear and survive but I assumed that he and the bear were both dead. Now if the Indians found him with the dead bear that is some strong mojo. Have not seen lots form the Indians lately.

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    In lieu of immediate TWD funsies, is anyone watching Z Nation on SyFy? They worked in a little tie-in. "Ex cop and a bunch of people holed up in a prison said there were National Guard guys out this way." Except, the Special Forces guy who said that was looking to get to the Tappan zee Bridge, which is in NY, a long way from Atlanta. In ZN, they call dispatching a zombie "mercy", and it's the year 3 AZ, Anno Zombies.

Apparently, SyFy is also doing a reality show about the places where these zombie shows are being filmed. Like, "What's it like when you're home town is taken over by the undead?", showing a dude in full zombie makeup pumping gas into a pickup. dunno if it's supposed to be following the location(s) for ZN or TWD.

Already, ZN's shown me something not to do. Aluminum baseball bat with cast aluminum spikes sticking out of the end in a 6-pointed star, plus a spike out the end. Supposedly, according to its creator, the spikes are long enough that a blow to the head will kill the brain, but not long enough to get stuck. Yeah. They're also long enough that when the thing's hanging at your side, dripping in zed gore, it'll be really easy to scratch your own leg with one of the spikes and then you're infected.

Edit: Apparently, SyFy's Town of the Living Dead is about a a town "where making a real zombie movie is a real way of life", so it seems it's about a unique zombie opus, not ZN or TWD.

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County

Really not interested in hijacking TWD thread, but did anyone catch last Saturday's episode of Hell on Wheels?! Holy Crap! Elam's gone for good now - did NOT see that coming!

[video=youtube;Q051bUKYIJw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Q051bUKYIJw[/video]

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Did you understand that at all? Was he putting him down like a rabid dog? Is that it?
    Yeah, I think he finally saw that Elam was gone and not coming back. The body was there but the soul of the man was gone. He knew there was no choice. If he didn't put him out of his misery, the governor's goon squad would have. If he even some how freed him, free him to what. A short life of insanity.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom