• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    111   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    We enjoyed the marathon a lot, re watched several episodes and noticed all sorts of neat things. Stayed up and watched the new talking dead, meh. Wife told me it would not pass anything good along and I agreed. Come on October, season 5 is going to rock!!!

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    Patiently awaiting season 5 :popcorn:

With all the people watching them film now I would not be surprised to find out that the person they all say has died was just a false flag to get all the people talking about them being dead. I guess all the fans watching are causing some trouble with people in the background of shots and in the far background on the closeup's but out of focus.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    With all the people watching them film now I would not be surprised to find out that the person they all say has died was just a false flag to get all the people talking about them being dead. I guess all the fans watching are causing some trouble with people in the background of shots and in the far background on the closeup's but out of focus.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't Rick, Carl and Darrel the only remaining season 1 people?

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    There's also Glenn and Carol, even though she's not currently with the others. Also that guy that Rick met immediately after he awoke in the hospital.

I think they picked up Carol at the beginning of season 2 when they leave Atlanta...you're right about Glenn, he was picked up in Atlanta - saved Rick's bacon when he was trapped in the tank. We haven't seen the guy Rick met after waking up since season 1...have we? He had a hard time putting his wife down...couldn't do it...

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    111   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    That's Morgan! In the comic's they meek back up with him and he rides along to DC. Very cool side story with Morgan, hope it happens! Wife and I watched season 2 again over the weekend, so much you miss the first time through! We can't wait until October, and if you haven't watched the new trailer yet, wow!

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    That's Morgan! In the comic's they meek back up with him and he rides along to DC. Very cool side story with Morgan, hope it happens! Wife and I watched season 2 again over the weekend, so much you miss the first time through! We can't wait until October, and if you haven't watched the new trailer yet, wow!

yeah, I liked Morgan. I hope he comes back too...hope he's got his mind clear.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    Gareth: What's the matter? You don't trust us any more?
    Rick: Naw, that ain't it.
    G: Then what is it?
    R: [places barrel of Python under G's chin] We never trusted you. [gunshot]

yes.jpg

OZZY.40

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    Camby
    I think they picked up Carol at the beginning of season 2 when they leave Atlanta...you're right about Glenn, he was picked up in Atlanta - saved Rick's bacon when he was trapped in the tank. We haven't seen the guy Rick met after waking up since season 1...have we? He had a hard time putting his wife down...couldn't do it...

Carol was there at the beginning. She was married to a wife beater and Shane beat the snot out him. He was bitten inside his tent at their first camp site.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom