• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    111   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    Everyone turns into a walker when they die. Their world is constantly getting new walkers. It's not like you can just "wait it out" and walkers would just disappear. Some are worse than others because some have been walkers longer than others - they ARE decomposing.

Yea I get that everybody turns when they die but from what we have seen most people bit the dirt early on. How much time has passed "in show", 1 1/2 years? I just figured mor would be worse off. It's not a deal breaker for me at all, but something I was thinking about towards the end of the last season.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    A marathon this weekend? Awesome, can't wait, :rockwoot:
    You better get to the nearest TV, and fast! It started last night. I watched the first 3 episodes of season 1 in black and white, and my wife has had it on all day today. I really like the feel of the B+W episodes, especially the first one, but the second season just doesn't re-watch well for me.

drysdaleg

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Season 2 episode 1

When Andrea is trying to put her pistol back together. A walker comes in and she ends up stabbing it in the eye with a screw driver.

I'm half way through getting a portrait on that walker on my calf.

bluewraith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 4, 2011
    Akron
    Season 2 episode 1

When Andrea is trying to put her pistol back together. A walker comes in and she ends up stabbing it in the eye with a screw driver.

I'm half way through getting a portrait on that walker on my calf.

This guy?
    tumblr_m9je7710qS1r8tyvto1_500.jpg

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    You better get to the nearest TV, and fast! It started last night. I watched the first 3 episodes of season 1 in black and white, and my wife has had it on all day today. I really like the feel of the B+W episodes, especially the first one, but the second season just doesn't re-watch well for me.

I really don't get the black and white thing. I mean if anybody really wants to experience that, every tv made has the ability to turn the color off. :dunno:

I'm almost ashamed of how stuck I am on this series though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom