• Status
    Not open for further replies.

John317

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 25, 2013
    Indianapolis
    i thought the finale was more focused on setting up season 4 than it was putting a close to the current season... i don't understand why they only used flash bangs in the prison and didn't lock them in and throw some frags in....

Lammchop93

Master
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Oct 23, 2011
    Floyds Knobs
    i thought the finale was more focused on setting up season 4 than it was putting a close to the current season... i don't understand why they only used flash bangs in the prison and didn't lock them in and throw some frags in....

Good point. Did Rick pick up some frags from Morgans?

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    #prettyviolentandexcitinglife

Tondog said:
    I am simply baffled that people could think this show is anything but awesome from beginning to end. I've led a pretty violent and exciting life and this show keeps me glued on it and whatever happens happens.

Why all the *****ing?

Posted on the ESP Guitars forum. #prettyviolentandexcitinglife is a thing now.

Thought I'd just leave this here. It's sorta relevant...

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Are they going to bring in Negen now? Or are we going to see more BS filler?
    No way. Too soon. There's a whole lotta years/seasons between the prison and Negan, at least in the comic. It would make no sense for them to stay in such proximity of Woodbury with its resident mad man/cult of personality/strong man only to be discovered by yet another of the same ilk in the same area next season.

I hope season 4 brings more practical prepping/survival scenarioes, like the comic did. Of course, the comic did it in the context of the group living in a literal "gated community", which is why I'm so surprised they abjured taking up residence in Woodbury.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    Next season they ought to introduce the CO/CT/NY gun laws, so that characters can't carry more than 10 rd. magazines, no personal defense weapons, etc., and show how much safer that makes everyone.

Or perhaps the Walkers can take a vote to outlaw dangerous weapons of war. They DO outnumber the survivors. And before anyone says they're not human, heck, they're simply undocumented pre-dead humans.

Last edited:

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    111   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    I wonder if the national guard depot is around woodbury like the comics?!? I thought maybe the Govenor was headed there to get the "surprise." They were at the prison for a long time in the comics, but there were a lot more plot lines with prisoners and such. I dunno but I still love the show and can't wait for the next season! :cool:

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    Yup. This show is beyond redeemable.

3tqpj5

CQB

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Jul 4, 2012
    Central North Forty
    Did anyone else notice the sound editing blunder when Andrea blasted her brain pan. She had Rick's revolver. When you hear it from outside the room it's boom, brass hits he floor, then gun hits the floor. Since when do revolvers eject brass? I know there are a million inaccuracies in the show, but this was during such a focal moment I'm surprised they didn't do a Better job. Don't they have advisors for that sort of thing?

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I didn't hear brass hit the floor. I heard the revolver clatter as it had the floor, but that's it.

I like the governor shooting rifles right-handed, with an eyepatch over his right eye.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Did anyone else notice the sound editing blunder when Andrea blasted her brain pan. She had Rick's revolver. When you hear it from outside the room it's boom, brass hits he floor, then gun hits the floor. Since when do revolvers eject brass? I know there are a million inaccuracies in the show, but this was during such a focal moment I'm surprised they didn't do a Better job. Don't they have advisors for that sort of thing?

All I heard was the revolver hitting the floor :dunno: I'll have to rewatch

Bob2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 24, 2010

Of course they do.... I looked it up and found out they are using Diana DeGette, read her qualifications here...

CO Democrat Doesn't Understand High-Capacity Magazines Can Be Reloaded | RealClearPolitics

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    Of course they do.... I looked it up and found out they are using Diana DeGette, read her qualifications here...

CO Democrat Doesn't Understand High-Capacity Magazines Can Be Reloaded | RealClearPolitics

LOL. I've read that before and laughed then too. Maybe she's thinking of a "clip" (a.k.a. stripper clip; which by the way can be reloaded too) that are usually "loaded" when you buy ammunition, then discarded when stripped into a magazine. Who knows...then again, after thinking about it again, I think I'm giving her too much credit. Nope. She's an idiot.

CQB

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Jul 4, 2012
    Central North Forty
    Not sayin I'm never wrong, but I checked once to make sure it was a revolver and listened three times to what sounded like a brass ping between the shot and the gun hitting the ground. Maybe it's tinnitus. Guess I need to start wearing ears. Either way, Michonne wasn't coming out of that corrugated steel room without being cross-eyed and blood coming out her ears! :draw:

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Not sayin I'm never wrong, but I checked once to make sure it was a revolver and listened three times to what sounded like a brass ping between the shot and the gun hitting the ground. Maybe it's tinnitus. Guess I need to start wearing ears. Either way, Michonne wasn't coming out of that corrugated steel room without being cross-eyed and blood coming out her ears! :draw:

That's common in movies and TV. I'm always amazed at people firing weapons indoors and not being totally deaf for the rest of their lives.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom