• ...and so much more!
  • VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    If they knocked Negan off in the first episode the season would probably be a dull season. Glad it's back on. My son and I have several shows that everything stops to watch. This is one of them. I had a hard time getting in to it at first. My son was watching a bunch of them one day on on demand and after the first few I got hooked. i was a few seasons behind so we binge watched the first few seasons and then started watching regularly. been hooked since.

I hope Negan, Gregory and Eugene all die a miserable death!! :evilangel:

Gregory definately needs to get it.

Eugene can be useful. I would shave him bald and take away his teddy bear.

Negan is pretty cool. I would probably let him tend bar.

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    111   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    I'm mainly looking forward to the Whisperers and Alpha. It will be nice to get back to having zombies in a zombie show. Hopefully the upcoming banter will be good. I know there are some deaths in the comic that people aren't going to like. This past episode was like watching a gunfight on The A-Team.

LMAO so true, if only the producer had thought to give the main characters Mini 14's!!!!

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    LMAO so true, if only the producer had thought to give the main characters Mini 14's!!!!

500px-ATeamS2_004.jpg

"I like the way you think son....":)

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    111   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    500px-ATeamS2_004.jpg

"I like the way you think son....":)

:) Great minds think alike, now I have to stop this line of thought or I will be looking for one of those to play with at home! Lol

...but with that being said, I'm still going to watch TWD. I've invested too much time up to this point to just quit now.

Ditto, and we still enjoy TWD for all it has to offer!

indygunguy

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    110   0   0
    Dec 12, 2010
    NE Side of Indy
    I think Rick actually said at one point "Only one of you needs to die..." - Okay then, kill him first chance you get. Snipe him. Or keep shooting when you've got him pinned down instead of fleeing.

Geez, when the real zombie apocalypse happens, our INGO group is going to do a lot better than Rick's group.

target64

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    West Side
    I think Negan is a great guy. Direct to the point no nonsense type of guy. You break a rule-Iron to the face. You betray him well it is bar-b-que time.

Top Bottom