• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    I was very disappointed in the shoot out. It doesn't make for as good of tv I'm sure but drop him when he walks out as everyone in this thread is saying. Then no need for the zombie hoard or all the explosions. Rick really needs to step his aim up. Carl could do better with just his one eye probably

voidsherpa

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2015
    NE
    So when the CGI rounds were hitting the front of the RV, hell when ANY rounds were being fired at Rick's group, where exactly were they coming from.... TWD run out of budget for casting extras's? Blow it all on zeds this episode?

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    So when the CGI rounds were hitting the front of the RV, hell when ANY rounds were being fired at Rick's group, where exactly were they coming from.... TWD run out of budget for casting extras's? Blow it all on zeds this episode?

I assumed from the windows of the building. "Sniper's nest" logic, stay back in the room, don't stick barrel out window.

voidsherpa

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2015
    NE
    I assumed from the windows of the building. "Sniper's nest" logic, stay back in the room, don't stick barrel out window.

You would still be able to see movement, flashes, etc from inside through the shot out glass. Also I don't recall ever seeing ramparts and walkways to the upper windows from the earlier episodes inside of the sanctuary

Dino Bravo

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 20, 2015
    Cumberland
    I saw they had an open shot at Negan, should’ve just fired the moment he walked out...

However I’m told Negan doesn’t die in the comic at all. It gets even weirder but I won’t divulge.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    It's a mixed blessing reading the comics. It's a slightly different story, they do things they can't do on the show, your imagination comes into play more, etc. With the comics being so far ahead though it's a bit annoying. I like the comic book Negan, not so much the TV version. JDM does a good job and I normally like him, but for some reason it just doesn't fit. It seems artificial.

Suffer through and see what happens later. It's all gonna change.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    Really? For what I heard about the future thread involving Rick and Negan, I cannot imagine very much on earth that would result in what happens in the comic books.

I'm mainly looking forward to the Whisperers and Alpha. It will be nice to get back to having zombies in a zombie show. Hopefully the upcoming banter will be good. I know there are some deaths in the comic that people aren't going to like. This past episode was like watching a gunfight on The A-Team.

HubertGummer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 7, 2016
    McCordsville
    Head shots to a zombie at 25 yards with a snub nose revolver-no problem.

Center mass shots to a bad guy at 10 feet by 50 people armed with full auto rifles....nothing.

I still find it entertaining. Gotta stick with it to see what happens.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    If they knocked Negan off in the first episode the season would probably be a dull season. Glad it's back on. My son and I have several shows that everything stops to watch. This is one of them. I had a hard time getting in to it at first. My son was watching a bunch of them one day on on demand and after the first few I got hooked. i was a few seasons behind so we binge watched the first few seasons and then started watching regularly. been hooked since.

I hope Negan, Gregory and Eugene all die a miserable death!! :evilangel:

Top Bottom