• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    For you readers of the comics . . . wasn't Denise's arrow through the head what happened to Abraham in the comics?

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    That's how I figured it...

If...And it's a big "if", we see those characters again they will be missing something important...Like a digit, an eye, an appendage, etc...

I thought the red head was kind of hot....I hope they have another one like her...Red headed women are not represented well in TWD...That's a shame...

I was right Kut!!!!!!!:)

The dude was missing an ear and it looked like his face was burned.....

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    I was right Kut!!!!!!!:)

The dude was missing an ear and it looked like his face was burned.....

Saw that too, which to me means he's not part of Negan...unless Negan won that fight and converted him to team Negan. We just assume this group is part of Negan, do we know for sure? Negan's boys had the bike, but he still had the cross bow...?

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Just got to watch last night. A great show!

A true shame about Denise. She was a great asset to the group, and an overall good person. I am guessing Tara will be out for some payback.

This is their first encounter with Negans group that had any enemy forces escape. That does not bode well, especially as Dwight seems to know their location. I believe one of the previews had Glen saying something to the effect of, "They're bigger than we thought..." So perhaps next episode the group is finally able to fully understand the scale of what they are up against.

Eugene was annoying in the beginning of the episode, but so was Abrahams response. In a situation like this I believe EVERYONE should use their brain and EVERYONE should work to fight and protect each other! Some will be better at some things, but overall no one is immunus.

That said, as annoying as Eugene was in the beginning he did redeem himself with his willingness to do whatever it takes to cause... "injury" to the enemy. It reminded me of the time Rick ripped the claimers throat out. Absolutely priceless.

From the little bit of the previews I am guessing that now Daryl has a fresh trail to follow and will take a small recon group back to the tracks to retrace Dwights flight path. That may(?) allow for a second "first strike" against Negan, but this time he won't be caught with his pants down, not like at the radar installation.

I also agree with all of the comments about their continued unprofessional lack of organization. I don't expect them to act like Navy Seals or Special Forces, but when they go out they should have an advance recon group, lookouts, fallback positions, etc. Exactly like when Glen took the idiots Aiden and Nicholas out. Glen knew how to at least check the building and not screw it up, and Daryl should know better. Oh well, one can hope...

Regards,

Doug

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Dwight seemed to know about Alexandria but I am not sure Negan's group knows that Rick and Co took out the installation or blew up the patrol. If they had that information they would not have been so cavalier about approaching Darryl and demanding their stuff. Unless they are used to pointing guns and having people simply give up.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I thought the burned face was from the fire Daryl set. Am I wrong?

Just got to watch last night. A great show!

A true shame about Denise. She was a great asset to the group, and an overall good person. I am guessing Tara will be out for some payback.

This is their first encounter with Negans group that had any enemy forces escape. That does not bode well, especially as Dwight seems to know their location. I believe one of the previews had Glen saying something to the effect of, "They're bigger than we thought..." So perhaps next episode the group is finally able to fully understand the scale of what they are up against.

Eugene was annoying in the beginning of the episode, but so was Abrahams response. In a situation like this I believe EVERYONE should use their brain and EVERYONE should work to fight and protect each other! Some will be better at some things, but overall no one is immunus.

That said, as annoying as Eugene was in the beginning he did redeem himself with his willingness to do whatever it takes to cause... "injury" to the enemy. It reminded me of the time Rick ripped the claimers throat out. Absolutely priceless.

From the little bit of the previews I am guessing that now Daryl has a fresh trail to follow and will take a small recon group back to the tracks to retrace Dwights flight path. That may(?) allow for a second "first strike" against Negan, but this time he won't be caught with his pants down, not like at the radar installation.

I also agree with all of the comments about their continued unprofessional lack of organization. I don't expect them to act like Navy Seals or Special Forces, but when they go out they should have an advance recon group, lookouts, fallback positions, etc. Exactly like when Glen took the idiots Aiden and Nicholas out. Glen knew how to at least check the building and not screw it up, and Daryl should know better. Oh well, one can hope...

Regards,

Doug

Yup. I don't expect them to be frakkin special ops, but maybe a little better than 5th graders.
    Though, I must point out, Abraham was there. I think he walked out on Eugene, then watched from a distance.
    He probably saw Eugene get taken, but there was too many people for one man to make a difference.
    And, he could possibly have wanted to follow them taking Eugene back to the "nest", so that ALL could be eradicated.

As for the biting.
    They say enemies become more alike. Well, they've been battling Walkers for how long? Only fitting they take some of the dead's "tactics".

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    111   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    Am I remembering right and Dwight is the one whose wife Negan took?

Yes, Negan pretty much takes every ones wives for himself in his compound, if they fight back about it he just offs them. Dwight got an iron or something to the face for his meager attempts to keep his wife away from the boss. Dwight is a serious part in the story from here on out.

MuttX7

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2015
    Monroe County
    Yes, Negan pretty much takes every ones wives for himself in his compound, if they fight back about it he just offs them. Dwight got an iron or something to the face for his meager attempts to keep his wife away from the boss. Dwight is a serious part in the story from here on out.

I thought he was who I was thinking of. I am just curious whether the story line involving him will stay the same.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Man, watched Talking Dead.
    Rosita (Chriian Serratos) sure looks different off the show.
    Then again, so did Michonne (Danai Gurira).

Top Bottom