• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MuttX7

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2015
    Monroe County
    I am at the point of thinking about watching the entire seasons on-demand instead of as they premiere or maybe buying a DVR. The amount of commercials during TWD and Talking Dead are ridiculous.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    I am at the point of thinking about watching the entire seasons on-demand instead of as they premiere or maybe buying a DVR. The amount of commercials during TWD and Talking Dead are ridiculous.

It is the way they pay for the show. If it ain't profitable we won't be watching it much longer.

MuttX7

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2015
    Monroe County
    It is the way they pay for the show. If it ain't profitable we won't be watching it much longer.

I realize that but with it's success, it seems like there are more and more commercials. Pretty sure they still make bank from the cable companies for on-demand.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Ok. Finally watched it this morning.

First, WTF is everyone doing their own thing? Let's take the tracks. Let's take the road. Gee, we're being overrun with zombies, and we know there's a band of marauders out there, but let's split up.

Second. Let's take the only person with medical experience out of the compound.

Bob2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 24, 2010
    Ok. Finally watched it this morning.

First, WTF is everyone doing their own thing? Let's take the tracks. Let's take the road. Gee, we're being overrun with zombies, and we know there's a band of marauders out there, but let's split up.

Second. Let's take the only person with medical experience out of the compound.

Thinking the same thing as I watched it, dumb mistake after dumb mistake. Split up, leave people behind, small groups...

trucker777

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2014
    WESTVILLE
    I think everyone in the group is starting to wear thin. Even the most hardened soldiers can't sustain a perpetual state of alertness and combat. Morgan might just be on to something.

A 7.62 Exodus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Shreveport, LA
    I just finished the episode myself. In the comics, that same fate was reserved for Abraham. I sort of like it this way, as Abraham is one of my favorite characters in the comics and the show.

Top Bottom