The video of Sam Dubose's death is so bad, Cincinnati is prepping for riots.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    [video=youtube;7AC9zLzsCaQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AC9zLzsCaQ[/video]

Full unedited video. 27 minutes long. No blurring. No media manipulation of the audio to soften the revving of the engine as he takes off.

Enjoy.,

He's trying to convince himself that his versions of events is factual. He says half a million times that he was being dragged.
    He won't get murder, but manslaughter is a very real possibility.

AA&E

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 4, 2014
    Southern Indiana
    MByEDT8.jpg

Now, I'm not going to say that the man deserved to die. It's an unfortunate situation for sure and I understand he's left behind many children. I am glad the cop had a body cam so that we can see what really happened, I think more police should have to wear them as it's certainly a beneficial tool in cases like this.

It's quite possible the shot fired was an unfortunate accident or a sincere and justified fear of life. The officer was certainly not in the same position he was in a few seconds after the driver decided he didn't want to stay put and accelerated off.

Messed up situation indeed, but whats done is done. Curious to see how this all plays out.

That is a good visual. I think it does imply that he did get dragged to some degree. Perhaps he ran next to the car and fell, but still the driver attempted to flee and placed the officer in harms way. Reason to fire and kill the guy? Probably not. But the story the news told yesterday on my way home was the vehicle moved due to his getting shot in the head... that after the shot he lunged forward and hit the gas. That's not accurate.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The murder charge is ridiculous. They're saying he intended to kill the guy. I'd just like to ask everyone who thinks this is murder to point out the exact point in the video when the cop decided to murder the black man. I don't doubt that the social justice warriors would say as soon as he pulled him over. :rolleyes:

Whenever a non white kills a black person in a case that gets national media attention, why do they always overcharge? I hope that the jury is allowed to find him guilty of a lesser charge. I just don't see that this was murder.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    What would be best would be the dashcam footage, which I'm assuming is standard with just about every police department, especially departments also with body cams.
    The dashcam footage potentially would show exactly how everything was positioned, rather than just from a top shirt button view.
    One thing is certain, though: Had the guy who was pulled over not attempted to run, he would still be alive.
    Regardless of whether this was a good shoot -- with the preliminary making it questionable at best and possibly wrongful -- fleeing from the law is unacceptable...PERIOD.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    How far is too far to be dragged? I mean, as soon as he realized he IS being dragged (half second? a full second?) it seems reasonable to feel a risk of serious bodily injury, at least.

After watching it a couple times, and seeing the various freeze frame compilations, I'm starting to think an acquittal is possible, although a reckless homicide is more likely.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I think the video makes it obvious he was dragged, but but why'd he even have his gun out before that? I think he just reacted badly to the situation. I also think it was possible he shot by accident. He had his gun out, and the car taking off may have caused him to pull the trigger. Still, reckless homicide. I don't think it was reasonable for him to fear for his life such that he felt he needed to use deadly force.

The dead guy may have been a bad dude. But thus far he didn't do anything that warrants a death sentence.

AA&E

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 4, 2014
    Southern Indiana
    How far is too far to be dragged? I mean, as soon as he realized he IS being dragged (half second? a full second?) it seems reasonable to feel a risk of serious bodily injury, at least.

After watching it a couple times, and seeing the various freeze frame compilations, I'm starting to think an acquittal is possible, although a reckless homicide is more likely.

I think the car driving off instigated the shot being fired. If you were being dragged, and tried to hold on. Wouldn't your reflexive reaction, the way you grab on and hold on to the car... wouldn't that lead to a potential weapon discharge? This guy didn't run, he probably doesn't get shot.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I think the car driving off instigated the shot being fired. If you were being dragged, and tried to hold on. Wouldn't your reflexive reaction, the way you grab on and hold on to the car... wouldn't that lead to a potential weapon discharge? This guy didn't run, he probably doesn't get shot.

You could also say that if cop doesn't draw his weapon, the guy probably doesn't get shot.

AA&E

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 4, 2014
    Southern Indiana
    I think the video makes it obvious he was dragged, but but why'd he even have his gun out before that? I think he just reacted badly to the situation. I also think it was possible he shot by accident. He had his gun out, and the car taking off may have caused him to pull the trigger. Still, reckless homicide. I don't think it was reasonable for him to fear for his life such that he felt he needed to use deadly force.

The dead guy may have been a bad dude. But thus far he didn't do anything that warrants a death sentence.

The driver started fighting by trying to shut the door, reaching around the car, turns out he was trying to flee... I suspect things happen very quickly real time. It could have looked like he was reaching for something when he went to put it into gear to drive off.

tcecil88

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 18, 2013
    @ the corner of IN, KY & OH.
    The Chief of Police and Assistant Chief of Police are both black, therefore Tensing is guilty if they want to maintain the peace. They can't show support for a fellow officer who was chucked into an unfortunate situation by a career criminal.
    The Prosecuting Attorney is a vote chaser with a history of unprofessional behavior. This is the Daily KOS story on the Prosecuting Attorney from back in 2012, take it for what it's worth. Is Dirty Joe Deters Buying Black Votes?
    There will not be a fair trial in Cincinnati for Tensing, even though the video appears to support Tensing's claims, IMO. If I was the Defense Attorney, I would ask for a change of venue. The officer was guilty before proven innocent here. Reports are that UC Police have already fired him. No support from his own department either.

Peter Potamus

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2015
    Indianapolis
    The Chief of Police and Assistant Chief of Police are both black, therefore Tensing is guilty if they want to maintain the peace. They can't show support for a fellow officer who was chucked into an unfortunate situation by a career criminal.
    The Prosecuting Attorney is a vote chaser with a history of unprofessional behavior. This is the Daily KOS story on the Prosecuting Attorney from back in 2012, take it for what it's worth. Is Dirty Joe Deters Buying Black Votes?
    There will not be a fair trial in Cincinnati for Tensing, even though the video appears to support Tensing's claims, IMO. If I was the Defense Attorney, I would ask for a change of venue. The officer was guilty before proven innocent here. Reports are that UC Police have already fired him. No support from his own department either.

The Chief of the University of Cincinnati PD, Jason Goodrich, is white. That there will be a change of venue is all but assured. They had to fire him when he was indicted to mitigate their culpability when the civil lawsuits start.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

Lol, ok

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom