• ...and so much more!
  • Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    :mods:

The posts containing religious content have been removed. Any further religious based discussion will result in a 48 hour temp ban for the offending Member(s).

1. Religious and racially based threads of any nature are not allowed on INGunOwners.com.

Starting immediately religious and racially based threads of any nature are not allowed on INGO. All Indiana Gun Owners should feel comfortable on this forum no matter their race, religion or color. It was brought to my attention that this is not the case for many members due to ignorant comments flying in the General Politics forum. Everyone is welcome here on INGO and should feel comfortable being associated with this site.

Please remember this is INGunOwners.com and we happen to have a General Politics Section on a gun site. Quite frankly the general politics section has turned into a cesspool lately and it stops tonight. If threads of religious/racial nature continue to pop up in the General Politics forum it will be closed. If it happens in other forums on this site infractions will be given out followed by the hammer.

DO NOT test the MODs patience on this new rule and do not nit pick or try and see how close to the line you can get with out crossing it. No religious or racially based posts are allowed from this point forward on INGO.

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    I think it is important to know your neighbors now. When the SHTF it's already too late. When the SHTF I don't relish the idea of having to deal with that by myself. No man is an island....and in unity, there is strength.

Top Bottom