• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhslover

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 6, 2012
    IMO, we shouldn't cater to every whim of the miniscule % of those who would actually USE the tampon machines in a men's bathroom. Nor should we waste resources doing so.
    Sure, how many tampons do you think get used? At what cost? Probably next to nothing.

maxipum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 6, 2012
    Bloomington
    let's look at that nickname, Tampon Tim. Is putting tampons in bathrooms a bad thing? Half the population uses them. And let's just pretend they're in the boys bathrooms, so what? Has a tampon ever bitten you, are you afraid of them? If you went into the men's room and there was a tampon in there would it do you harm? So he helped out half the students at a high school. Yep, that's terrible.....
    Half? Really.

ZurokSlayer7X9

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    NWI
    When I see discussions like the one in this thread I often think: we could be having profound discussions about existential philosophy, studying how past empires rose and the reasons for their demise, how amazing the universe is and the technology of how we as a species may be able to go there one day ... But instead we're getting into debates about if tampons should be in boys bathrooms.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    So, Trump allegedly pays Stormy Daniels to keep her quiet, and that's "election interference", but the Harris campaign can scrub info about Walz to keep it from harming them in the election and that's NOT election interference? :scratch:

Somebody 'splain that one to me.
    This is rhetorical, isn’t it?

Lmo1131

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2020
    east of the Pacific
    Perhaps someone can explain to me how a little boy is 'educated' to believe that he needs to use a tampon. Let alone "why" he will need one, but the mechanics of "how", and "where", exactly.

When I was kid, back in the 60s, we had "health" class; a male teach taught the boys, a female teacher taught the girls.

I don't have any kids, or grandkids to ask, so who is teaching this?

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    So, Trump allegedly pays Stormy Daniels to keep her quiet, and that's "election interference", but the Harris campaign can scrub info about Walz to keep it from harming them in the election and that's NOT election interference? :scratch:

Somebody 'splain that one to me.
    No see they're not specifically labeling and earmarking dollars as "election interference" in their campaign finance documents.

Top Bottom