• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JTKelly

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    You are of course correct, mia culpa. Walz was not the mayor of Minneapolis in 2020, he was the Governor of Minnesota and delayed response to Mayor Frey's multiple requests for National Guard support. Support was not provided until after the city for forced to abandon a police precinct.

Nope, that's your job.

The whole family is sick.

In the meantime, femine hygiene products will be readily available in grade school Boy's Restrooms in Minnesota thanks to Governor Walz's signature.

WTH any way. Why can't PEOPLE, ANY PEOPLE buy their own what ever they need? Giving free health care to criminal invaders? WTH? I PAY for my healthcare. Drivers license, free for criminal invaders? WTH, did any one else here on this forum, ANY ONE, get their DL FREE? I've PAID for every single one I ever got in 69 years.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    To the average middle of the street woman voter who doesn't follow politics in MN that the Republicans supposedly need to win.....is calling someone Tampon Tim going to help?

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    It’s the Obama strategy to pick a running mate that is so awful that they won’t remove you from office should you win. Worked for Obama and Biden, third time is a charm.

rhslover

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 6, 2012
    No, he was the Governor of Minnesota in 2020 and denied the request for National Guard assistance to Minneapolis. So, he did let Minneapolis burn, he just wasn't the mayor.
    Trump praises his response at the time. Now he's condeming it. Typical melon felon behaviour.
    Without knowing any detail, so what? I've said nice things to or about people too that in hindsight with more information I are

rhslover

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 6, 2012
    Trump praises his response at the time. Now he's condeming it. Typical melon felon behaviour.
    How do you know he didn't know any detail? You'd think a president would research something before making a public statement about it. But talking about stuff he has no idea about is kinda Trump's thing. Like that magnets don't work when they get wet or that the noise from wind turbines causes cancer, it's a long list.

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    I was never going to vote for Harris, so to me it doesn't matter which asshat she chooses to be her running mate. Trump/Vance better get on the stick and soon.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    How do you know he didn't know any detail? You'd think a president would research something before making a public statement about it. But talking about stuff he has no idea about is kinda Trump's thing. Like that magnets don't work when they get wet or that the noise from wind turbines causes cancer, it's a long list.
    TDS is strong with this one b

SumtnFancy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 5, 2013
    Ft. Wayne
    Oh great. I'm not sure what you are trying to accomplish. Are you trying to defend Tim AWOLz (aWalz?) or take an earshot at Trump? I'm not going to engage in the obviously engagement trolling about the merits and morals of Trump, but if you are here to defend Tampon Tim, you might have better luck on the White Dudes for Harris website.

rhslover

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 6, 2012
    Oh great. I'm not sure what you are trying to accomplish. Are you trying to defend Tim AWOLz (aWalz?) or take an earshot at Trump? I'm not going to engage in the obviously engagement trolling about the merits and morals of Trump, but if you are here to defend Tampon Tim, you might have better luck on the White Dudes for Harris website.
    let's look at that nickname, Tampon Tim. Is putting tampons in bathrooms a bad thing? Half the population uses them. And let's just pretend they're in the boys bathrooms, so what? Has a tampon ever bitten you, are you afraid of them? If you went into the men's room and there was a tampon in there would it do you harm? So he helped out half the students at a high school. Yep, that's terrible.....

Top Bottom