• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    My wife fell in love with a LadyHawk at the NRA show in Louisville. Doesn't add to the discussion but shows you what I have to deal with at home.
    brownings-1920.jpg

I fell in love with these Nighthawk's, but once again, too rich for my blood.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Truth be known it probably goes back to my childhood. My dad had a S&W .44 magnum, and a Browning High Power. I had one of their Tactical .40 models years ago, one of those I shouldn't have let get away.

Had both of those myself.
    I miss the S&W.
    Never really got attached to the HP.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I am a big big HiPower fan. I have owned several over the years. One day I will buy another one but hard to justify what would become a safe queen.

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    I have always wanted a High power.
    As far as the MIM stuff goes... Shoot it til it breaks and then replace it with something better.
    Most folks won't shoot a 1911 enough to break it.

ru44mag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    Ok. This thread has been very interesting and was was learning a lot. I have always wanted a 1911...but my true love is the High Power, and when I saw the picture with the 3 Nighthawks, my jaw dropped. Someone school me on the Nighthawk.....Please!!!!

Glocktard

Marksman
    Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Feb 19, 2016
    Central
    Ok. This thread has been very interesting and was was learning a lot. I have always wanted a 1911...but my true love is the High Power, and when I saw the picture with the 3 Nighthawks, my jaw dropped. Someone school me on the Nighthawk.....Please!!!!

Steve Fisher with Sentinel concepts is the guy to ask about that. He's the nighthawk master and he acutely trains and uses his in classes he teaches.

ru44mag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    Steve Fisher with Sentinel concepts is the guy to ask about that. He's the nighthawk master and he acutely trains and uses his in classes he teaches.
    I just watched a youtube video on them. They would look really awesome in my safe. I jumped over to gunbroker, and got a big 0. I will keep looking, thanks.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Nighthawks are nice, but expensive. I honesty can't even see myself buying a Dan Wesson. I'm going to just save up, and get a 1911. I'm leaning towards a Springfield TRP. And just shoot it until it breaks. And then change out the MIM parts.

At least that's the plan right now.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Nighthawks are nice, but expensive. I honesty can't even see myself buying a Dan Wesson. I'm going to just save up, and get a 1911. I'm leaning towards a Springfield TRP. And just shoot it until it breaks. And then change out the MIM parts.

At least that's the plan right now.

I was going to suggest stainless in case you want to shoot when it's snowy outside, but . . .

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom