• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NewsShooter

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Speaking as a member of the media for years, in situations like this... we get facts wrong a lot. A lot. We may get information from police and fire scanners which is speculative and STILL pass it on. Information disseminated from law enforcement to me on a scene, then me to my producer, then my producer to the anchor, then the anchor to the viewer - it can be a bad game of telephone.

So using all these clips of TV affiliates spouting all of this information, in my opinion, is just mis-information. Them trying to scoop other stations. Hearsay. Whatever.

OWGEM

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    Columbus, IN
    Come on guys get real!

Marksmanship. The ME stated that every child had been shot multiple times, one 11 times. Close quarters with the victims huddled in a corner with no resistance. Not hard to believe a high death rate.

I witnessed the live chase through the woods and the man captured and put in a patrol car. He was soon released as proven not involved.

As for the dead child with the president...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTaC580hfPo

Give it a break, you are only making yourselves look bad.

I question the marksmanship: This 20-year-old went to the range with Mom sometimes, yet in a situation like this, his marksmanship was so accurate that there were only two people who were wounded and not killed?

I question the initial reports (and I know how chaotic things can get, but...) there was a report of a man (or two?) being pursued through the woods and at least one being captured... And yet, the (single?) shooter killed himself at the scene? Who was pursued and captured?

Finally, I saw an image of one of the supposedly dead children sitting with Obama. Now... l

KW730

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2012
    What I want to see is the video footage of the front door of the school. They have a camera at the entrance with a push button intercom so if he truly had an AR-15 then how was he let into the school? Why where the parents not allowed to see the bodies? If it were me there would be nothing you could do to keep me away from my child's body. So much of this situation just doesn't add up imo.

He wasn't "let in," he shot through.

2ndAmendmentdefender

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Indiana
    CCTV footage is often shown: just do a google image search for "robber entered bank"

I do find it incomprehensible that the real parents would stand by and allow actors to take their places on TV, but I find it equally incomprehensible that a parent who had just lost a child would be laughing and joking, then have to hyperventilate himself into character before speaking to the press.

l

All your points are valid!

I think that the real parents were in too much shock and grieving to present themselves on the media the day after or even a week after.

We will hear from the real parents after they grieve a while........

I imagine that the real parents would accept actors to speak on their behalf if they believe it would prevent the deaths of other school children.

The media and the government felt they had to move fast to advance their gun ban agenda..... they could not afford to wait until the real parents regained their composure.

Here is a quote from Zbignew Brezinski from his book "Between Two Ages: America's Role in the Technetronic Era"

It involves the gradual appearance of a more controlled and directed society. Such a society would be dominated by an elite whose claim to political power would rest on allegedly superior scientific knowhow. Unhindered by the restraints of traditional liberal values, this elite would not hesitate to achieve its political ends by using the latest modern techniques for influencing public behavior and keeping society under close surveillance and control.

All of these posts about Sandy Hook are just Opinions, I confess that I am suspicious of the motivations of the people who are in power. I do not take any media/government information at face value.

We are in a war between two different political idealogies, That of the Individual vs that of the Collective.

The first casualty of a political war is Truth. The second is Freedom!

longbarrel

Expert
    Rating - 91.7%
    22   2   0
    Nov 1, 2008
    Central Indiana
    if i told you years ago that the US would be involved in the biggest gun-running scheme in our history you'd have told me to stock up on tinfoil.

People only believe what the want to believe. Whatever side, whatever their beliefs, in the last 30 years the line has gotten darker and darker. Can't do anything about it? Quit watching television.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Come on guys get real!

Marksmanship. The ME stated that every child had been shot multiple times, one 11 times. Close quarters with the victims huddled in a corner with no resistance. Not hard to believe a high death rate.

I witnessed the live chase through the woods and the man captured and put in a patrol car. He was soon released as proven not involved.

As for the dead child with the president...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTaC580hfPo

Give it a break, you are only making yourselves look bad.

Since you only quoted a portion of my statement, let me remind people I said, "...I'm not so naive as to not realize that photoshop can do some amazing things, nor to think that Alex Jones is giving us the full truth.... hell, I don't recall if Obama has even gone to Newtown since this happened, but I'm also not naive enough to believe that our "benevolent" government is giving us the full, complete truth."

I'm not a big conspiracy theorist. The video I saw was the first offering I'd watched in full from Jones in a very, very long time. I'm also not willing to just take whatever those in power (political or media-centered) want to shove down my throat or up my backside. I think, I reason, I consider.
    Is it possible that the murderer was acting alone? Sure.
    Is it possible that the guy in the woods was uninvolved? Possible, yes.
    Is it possible that the little girl had a doppleganger? Many little children look similar, yes.
    Is it possible that the American people are being played for fools by the people with the capacity to do so? Unquestionably possible.

Is it "making me look bad" because I want to know more about these things before I just accept them?

Well, if being a thinking man makes me look bad, I'm prepared to out-ugly Freddy Krueger.

Blessings,
    Bill

Yodes

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Noble County
    Lanza was a mentally unstable demon possessed Satan worshiper! That said, I think it's unusually many of the people who were making sad emotional scenes when interviewed were unable to shed a single tear, including the President who pretended to wipe away a fake nonexistent tear. Something is definitely not right here. I suspect there is much more to the story than we have been told. What happened to the school video? What happened to multiple suspects caught at the scene? In any case, I think its disgusting and evil to exploit that deaths of defenseless dead children to further gun ban agendas. Think about it...exploitation of dead children. How morose is that?

longbarrel

Expert
    Rating - 91.7%
    22   2   0
    Nov 1, 2008
    Central Indiana
    Lanza was a mentally unstable demon possessed Satan worshiper! That said, I think it's unusually many of the people who were making sad emotional scenes when interviewed were unable to shed a single tear, including the President who pretended to wipe away a fake nonexistent tear. Something is definitely not right here. I suspect there is much more to the story than we have been told. What happened to the school video? What happened to multiple suspects caught at the scene? In any case, I think its disgusting and evil to exploit that deaths of defenseless dead children to further gun ban agendas. Think about it...exploitation of dead children. How morose is that?

It happens everyday

OWGEM

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    Columbus, IN
    Since you only quoted a portion of my statement, let me remind people I said, "...I'm not so naive as to not realize that photoshop can do some amazing things, nor to think that Alex Jones is giving us the full truth.... hell, I don't recall if Obama has even gone to Newtown since this happened, but I'm also not naive enough to believe that our "benevolent" government is giving us the full, complete truth."

I'm not a big conspiracy theorist. The video I saw was the first offering I'd watched in full from Jones in a very, very long time. I'm also not willing to just take whatever those in power (political or media-centered) want to shove down my throat or up my backside. I think, I reason, I consider.
    Is it possible that the murderer was acting alone? Sure.
    Is it possible that the guy in the woods was uninvolved? Possible, yes.
    Is it possible that the little girl had a doppleganger? Many little children look similar, yes.
    Is it possible that the American people are being played for fools by the people with the capacity to do so? Unquestionably possible.

Is it "making me look bad" because I want to know more about these things before I just accept them?

Well, if being a thinking man makes me look bad, I'm prepared to out-ugly Freddy Krueger.

Blessings,
    Bill

Is it possible that God is black and a racist? Sure. Possible.

Is it possible that the human race is a alien experiment gone wrong and they will scrap it and start over? It's possible, yes.

Is it possible that all who post conspiracy theories on the Newtown massacre are working for the government (guberment) and are trying to make INGO look like a bunch of nuts? It certainly is possible.

My last safe harbor from the black helicopters is crumbling!!!

THE DAMNED GOVERNMENT IS INFILTRATING INGO!!!!!!!!!!

SPREAD THE WORD, INGO IS BEENING TAKEN OVER BY THE GOVERNMENT!!!!!

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit

Is it possible that the human race is a alien experiment gone wrong and they will scrap it and start over? It's possible, yes.

Is it possible that all who post conspiracy theories on the Newtown massacre are working for the government (guberment) and are trying to make INGO look like a bunch of nuts? It certainly is possible.

Though BoR needs no defending, I'm going to step up here anyway.
    Sir, you have been around this forum long enough to know that Bill is one of the most reasoned, level headed guys around. You seem to be either dileberately misunderstanding his statement or for some reaaon, cannot comprehend the simplicity of his saying he will not believe, in toto, the media hype about this from either side.

Yodes

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Noble County
    The lack of wounded is interesting.
    I don't believe in a conspiracy as in the .gov set it up or had a part in the actual shooting, but I do believe that they are manipulating the information and the release of that information to further their agenda. The media is a willing partner in any "coverup" that might be going on.
    Absolutely correct, without questions, information is being manipulated, and withheld. It's manipulated to further an agenda. When you've got most of big media as a willing participant, Obama and Holder get a free pass to do as they wish with the "official story." Maybe they will release school video recordings when they've finished editing them?:cool:

Last edited:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    so people cant smile anymore without someone thinking they are a fraud? as someone said in another thread there is no standard for traumatized people. everyone is different. why do people seem o believe that the loss of a child prevents a parent from smiling that same day or the next? it hurts but that doesnt mean you cant smile.

I could accept this up to a point, but every damned one of the parents interviewed coming down with grins and giggles? I have a hard time with this.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?

Yep, that's right... that's exactly what's happening. Quick! Sign off and find another forum! It's your only hope! :):

Meanwhile, the rest of us will continue thinking, reasoning, examining what information we have available to us to determine if it makes sense or is just more bovine excrement (:bs:) being disseminated to those who would swallow it hook, line, and sinker. :hooked:

Blessings,
    Bill

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Yep, that's right... that's exactly what's happening. Quick! Sign off and find another forum! It's your only hope! :):

Meanwhile, the rest of us will continue thinking, reasoning, examining what information we have available to us to determine if it makes sense or is just more bovine excrement (:bs:) being disseminated to those who would swallow it hook, line, and sinker. :hooked:

Blessings,
    Bill

Bill (of Rights, not to be confused with any other Bill :): ), my conclusion is that you are absolutely right in your assessment of the process of considering the information available and forming conclusions based on it. Prominent representatives of most every political stripe supply us with significant quantities of, well, bovine product, and the challenge is to sift all of it for elements of truth and sensible explanations for what is happening before us. As I see it, assuming that information is automatically incorrect based on its source is a dangerous thing, be it concluding that if CNN says so, it is necessarily false, or the same for Alex Jones, or anyone in between. Even a broken clock is right twice a day. Emotional attachment to a position can be a very destructive force whether it is manifested in unwillingness to believe that we don't live in the world painted by the media, or seeing a conspiracy to knock the planet off its axis behind every bush.

When in doubt, my thought is to be prepared for any reasonable outcome to the best extent possible and act accordingly as things happen, including the timely review of conclusions previously formed.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom