• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    How much surveillance do you want to see of a HUGE JET flying into the Pentagon? News flash.....no one is going to release footage of a large number of people getting shot up by a nut job.

They released columbine tapes without any problems. News video of people jumping to their deaths from the twin towers was shown without hesitation . Why the censorship now?:dunno:

hps

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    What I really find unusual is the fact that every person shot was killed, none were wounded and taken to the hospital.

2ndAmendmentdefender

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Indiana
    Ok.... Let me get your theory straight. Adam Lanza goes into the school and commits this horrible massacre. The media then hires people to act as the parents of the children that died. The parents keep quiet and are ok with this. Is this really your theory?

Are you sure it doesn't have anything to do with you not wanting to face the fact that an AR-15 was really used? After all, that would make the case for an "Assault Weapons Ban" less valid, correct?

I am sure the real grieving parents were told by government/media that we are going to do everything possible to prevent this from happening again.

We will create a massive media program to convince American people to support our gun bans. The NRA is powerful and we need proffessional media to hammer home our anti-gun positions.

I would imagine the real parents were too devastated and emotionally unable to appear in interviews and time is of essence while it is fresh.

Later on you will hear from more of the parents as the grieving process ages.

I am a hunter and do not own an AR-15 nor any so called assault weapons. My guns at this point are not in jeopardy, however, I do 100% back my fellow Americans and their rights under the 2nd Amendment.

I am surprised that you are so trusting of the media/government that are trying to relieve you of your firearms. In any event we are on the same side!

2ndAmendmentdefender

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Indiana
    I appreciate your viewpoint, but have to interject my own.

We could talk and argue, and wonder, and then talk and argue and wonder, and then beat it death and then bring it up again around a few friends (Which I'd consider just about everyone here) and a few drinks, and then talk and wonder... and argue! All I'm saying is that I'd like to see an ADAM LANZA or a JAMES HOLMES or an AIRLINER (SINGLE assailant) even ENTER INTO A BUILDING. That's it! Simple... Why not? Let me see the gear that they wear, the trajectory course, the AR15 on his side... EASY!

For all of the jabbing left and right there has to be a simple piece of footage even throwing in some sort of evidence pointing at least ONE DIRECTION!

I too would like to see a video of someone entering the building especially at Sandy Hook as that will not be tried in court. You know a video of the door being shot in with the Bushmaster like on TV.

MCrupe

Plinker
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Kendallville
    What I really find unusual is the fact that every person shot was killed, none were wounded and taken to the hospital.
    Exactly all those bullets flying around and not one single wound? Only fatalities? Over 100 rounds fired. That doesn't make any sense

pwoller

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Exactly all those bullets flying around and not one single wound? Only fatalities? Over 100 rounds fired. That doesn't make any sense

First thing I said to the wife was that same point. Second was why is the dad smiling after loosing his daughter in the shooting. I wouldn't be able to walk let alone talk if that happened to one of my kids and he was smileing and laughing!

HavokCycle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Zionsville
    if i told you years ago that the US would be involved in the biggest gun-running scheme in our history you'd have told me to stock up on tinfoil.

2ndAmendmentdefender

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Indiana

Actually 2 were wounded and taking to the hospital. One was shot in the foot. The press is respecting their privacy like they repected the privacy of gun owners!

2ndAmendmentdefender

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Indiana
    This is from the other thread same topic!

I searched and could not find a definitive statement from the town authorities.....

Natalie Hammond was a teacher that was shot in the foot and sent to the hospital. She was up close to the shooter!

I could find no pictures on Hammond. Here's a statement from a friend of Hammond's family!

To protect Hammond's privacy and that of her family, Sonski will not talk about her condition, prognosis or where she is being treated -- her family is in a self-imposed seclusion due to the barrage of media that has surrounded them. Sonski said she knows only the barest details of what occurred. Their visit was about a special sisterhood, and her desire to laugh with her friend once again.

This is interesting because the press is not pushing on the Hammond issue. The same press who violated the privacy of registered gun owners in New York now has a reverent respect for the privacy of a key witness in Sandy Hook Massacre or Hoax.......

Connecticut State Police Lt. Paul Vance confirmed that a second adult was injured and survived, saying both were wounded in the "lower extremities." Initial reports last week suggested that only one person had been injured and survived.

Who is the second wounded person? The press respecting privacy once again, I supposed!

So we have those posters on here that completely without a doubt, no questions asked, believe in the governmnent/media version of Sandy Hook all the way to those posters who distrust and believe the entire incident as presented by government/media and the incident is a government psyop and Sandy Hook is a Hoax.

PSYOP defined: Psychological operations are planned operations to convey selected information and indicators to audiences to influence their emotions, motives, objective reasoning, and ultimately the behavior of governments, organizations, groups, and individuals.

The truth lies somewhere bettween those 2 points of views.

For any poster/posters who wants to ridicule or denigrate people who are suspicious of what really happended in Sandy Hook I find you quite shilling!

It is comforting to have blind faith in your government and to never doubt what they feed you because sheep always develop that trust and feel the same way about the herders who care and feed them even as they are loaded up in the trucks!

I have to go and investigate another shooting in "SANDY" Spring Georgia a triple shooting 3 dead...... the name of the town is intriguing

jrogers

Why not pass the time with a game of solitaire?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Central IN
    This is from the other thread same topic!

I searched and could not find a definitive statement from the town authorities.....

Natalie Hammond was a teacher that was shot in the foot and sent to the hospital. She was up close to the shooter!

I could find no pictures on Hammond. Here's a statement from a friend of Hammond's family!

This is interesting because the press is not pushing on the Hammond issue. The same press who violated the privacy of registered gun owners in New York now has a reverent respect for the privacy of a key witness in Sandy Hook Massacre or Hoax.......

One of these things is not like the other. You can bet that if all it took to get the goods on Hammond was a FOIA request we'd know all about her. If everyone shuts up there's not much the press can do.

As for the rest of this thread, this is the sort of thing that makes us look like delusional nutjobs to outsiders. There is no evidence whatsoever of a conspiracy. Criminal investigations are routinely performed without updating the public every step of the way, and CCTV footage isn't generally uploaded to liveleak by the authorities no matter how much you want to see it. The "actor" theory is nonsense. :noway:

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    CCTV footage is often shown: just do a google image search for "robber entered bank"

We don't have to see the shots being fired (as we did in the North Hollywood bank robbery,) but it would certainly put to rest some of the conspiracy theories (and create others: "Why did it take a month for us to see these?" :rolleyes:)

I do find it incomprehensible that the real parents would stand by and allow actors to take their places on TV, but I find it equally incomprehensible that a parent who had just lost a child would be laughing and joking, then have to hyperventilate himself into character before speaking to the press.

I question the marksmanship: This 20-year-old went to the range with Mom sometimes, yet in a situation like this, his marksmanship was so accurate that there were only two people who were wounded and not killed? It seems that there are always more injured than killed in these types of situations, but not this time. How is it that he achieved even a "four-shot-one-kill" ratio? (27 victims (20 children, six adults killed, two adults wounded))/100+ (for round figures, let's call it 108) shots averages four shots per victim, not counting the pistol round(s) he used to air-condition his own skull. I'm not a bad shot, but I can't imagine myself having that kind of accuracy. Of course, I also can't imagine myself entering upon a plan to kill other humans (or even animals-I don't hunt) in cold blood, either.

I question the initial reports (and I know how chaotic things can get, but...) there was a report of a man (or two?) being pursued through the woods and at least one being captured... And yet, the (single?) shooter killed himself at the scene? Who was pursued and captured?

Finally, I saw an image of one of the supposedly dead children sitting with Obama. Now... I'm not so naive as to not realize that photoshop can do some amazing things, nor to think that Alex Jones is giving us the full truth.... hell, I don't recall if Obama has even gone to Newtown since this happened, but I'm also not naive enough to believe that our "benevolent" government is giving us the full, complete truth.

The sad part is that unless something exceptionally unexpected happens, we are never going to get the full truth.

Blessings,
    Bill

45calibre

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 28, 2008
    NWI
    so people cant smile anymore without someone thinking they are a fraud? as someone said in another thread there is no standard for traumatized people. everyone is different. why do people seem o believe that the loss of a child prevents a parent from smiling that same day or the next? it hurts but that doesnt mean you cant smile.

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    The lack of wounded is interesting.
    I don't believe in a conspiracy as in the .gov set it up or had a part in the actual shooting, but I do believe that they are manipulating the information and the release of that information to further their agenda. The media is a willing partner in any "coverup" that might be going on.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    so people cant smile anymore without someone thinking they are a fraud? as someone said in another thread there is no standard for traumatized people. everyone is different. why do people seem o believe that the loss of a child prevents a parent from smiling that same day or the next? it hurts but that doesnt mean you cant smile.

If you watch that 1 minute clip of the father it does look really weird the way he seems to have to get into character, not saying it was faked but it looks really, really odd.

The thing I find interesting is that not one parent can be found to say they support gun rights, there was a father from Columbine that did after his son was murdered.

Top Bottom