• Status
    Not open for further replies.

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    Maybe some of you guys should start running for public office. Start low and then Move up to the house elections. It shouldn't take too much to knock a RINO like Susan Brooks off her perch, right?

wagyu52

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    South of cob corner
    I can't fault him, it's going to be used against him regardless, might as well keep it private. Look at how well it helped Romney when he released his after Dirty Harry said he never filed any, at least someone is learning.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I don't understand the lefts fetish for Republican tax returns....Hillary and Bill get millions per speech??? "Yawn" Donald Trump's tax returns??? "What's he hiding? How much money does he make? Is he in bed with the Russians???"

Fiscal Voyeurism is creepy...Not quite Bill Clinton raping women and his wife slut shaming them when they come forward creepy, but a little creepy never the less...

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis

More.

Pence just said that Russia will face "serious consequences" if they're behind the DNC hack

The Clinton campaign has responded, stating that Trump is actively advocating for "espionage" against a political opponent.

Asking our INGO Trump haters and supporters to weigh in... what do you think of this? Just another "Trumpism" that he can't be blamed for? Or a serious mistake on his part to advocate something like that? I dont think I've ever heard a presidential candidate hope a foreign entity successfully hacks the US government.

A side bit from today's briefing, Trump camp says they would consider recognizing Crimea as part of Russia. Come on.

Last edited:

MilliJac

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2014
    The Fort
    More.

Pence just said that Russia will face "serious consequences" if they're behind the DNC hack

The Clinton campaign has responded, stating that Trump is actively advocating for "espionage" against a political opponent.

Asking our INGO Trump haters and supporters to weigh in... what do you think of this? Just another "Trumpism" that he can't be blamed for? Or a serious mistake on his part to advocate something like that? I dont think I've ever heard a presidential candidate hope a foreign entity successfully hacks the US government.

A side bit from today's briefing, Trump camp says they would consider recognizing Crimea as part of Russia. Come on.

Touching back on the link I posted to his statement saying he would 'maybe, maybe not' honor our NATO alliance and defend our allies against invasion(Russia), this goes to further show he is one of the following 3:

1) Completely and totally not prepared to be Commander in Chief.
    2) Already in Russia's pocket.
    3) Handing the election to Clinton.

Interested to see how this gets spun away.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Interested to see how this gets spun away.

Well, Trump just asked Russia to spy on his rival, dig up classified U.S. government documents, and release them publicly.

I doubt the Democrats want to touch this too much... because if/when more e-mails are leaked... it'll be pretty clear that the deleted mail wasn't just "yoga and wedding" crap. Hillary already made a mistake by saying Russia doing such a thing would be a matter of national security... I thought those deleted e-mails were just personal nonsense?

This works for Trump because... here he is... the center of attention again, during the DNC. Most candidates lay back while opposing conventions occur.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    He didn't ask them to, he acknowledged what our intelligence said which is that they DID. He simply asked them to check their junk and let us all see it since Hillary and our government was incapable of producing them

really a slam on Hillary and the FBI and just an acknowledgment of what is known

OutdoorDad

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 19, 2015
    Indianapolis
    More.

i'll fall into the "he can't help it" camp.
    I believe he has a serious combination of personality defects and character flaws that don't allow him to interact the way a normal human responds and reacts to other individuals and groups.

And I'm not trying to be critical with the use of "flaws and defects". I mean those in the kindest, medically accurate terms possible.

Sociopaths, like the color blind, don't know that they have a "gap". And no amount of conversation is going to correct it. It is what it is. Embarrassingly out of his control.

MilliJac

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2014
    The Fort
    He didn't ask them to, he acknowledged what our intelligence said which is that they DID. He simply asked them to check their junk and let us all see it since Hillary and our government was incapable of producing them

really a slam on Hillary and the FBI and just an acknowledgment of what is known

The problem is that he is encouraging our rival, and asking them to influence our election. You honestly have no problem with that?

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    The problem is that he is encouraging our rival, and asking them to influence our election. You honestly have no problem with that?

So I should be opposed to a nation helping expose crimes of our candidates for president? I'm OK with that. Not my fault she's running for president and trying to get evidence of her crimes would influence the election. That's her fault.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    So I should be opposed to a nation helping expose crimes of our candidates for president? I'm OK with that. Not my fault she's running for president and trying to get evidence of her crimes would influence the election. That's her fault.

Yes, you should absolutely be opposed to this. It doesn't matter if it benefits you or your candidate... It does not benefit your country to further demean itself to an opposing super-power.

Trump/Clinton is small potatoes, her e-mails are just e-mails. Yes, she's corrupt... but giving the OK for Russia to obtain information illegally from our government isn't something to be taken lightly.

Trump and Clinton are clowns. But they're our clowns.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed

Just getting foreigners to do the jobs that the American justice system just won't do.

Trump is putting on a master class in trolling the Democrats... and the NeverTrumpers.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Russia never needed his goading to do what he is asking. They have being doing it for a long time, he is just the first to say it out loud.

Is that OK for him to encourage it, then? We shouldn't just accept Russia's invasion of our data and meddling in our elections as the norm just because it's detrimental to Clinton this time.

And, not speaking of you specifically, I don't know what I expected from the Trump supporters... there truly is nothing they won't make excuses for.

"Trump called for the confiscation of all rifles."
    "Yeah... but I'm sure he has a good plan for them."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom