• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 96.4%
    27   1   0
    Oct 22, 2011
    Lebanon
    So I've done it, I have purchased my first Sig. Fde with black grips 2022. I must say it's extremely comfortable. I will of course have to get used to the da/sa action and the decocker. But this comes with training and reps.

Vendetta

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Lafayette
    Picked up another p226 (an e2) this past weekend to scratch my p226 carry itch and not have to put my legion into rotation. The internet told me to buy a Rex Zero 1 (seriously who named that thing) but I decided not to base my entire life around a single "scientific" video on the internet and instead base my decisions on facts and first hand experience. Fancy that.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Picked up another p226 (an e2) this past weekend to scratch my p226 carry itch and not have to put my legion into rotation. The internet told me to buy a Rex Zero 1 (seriously who named that thing) but I decided not to base my entire life around a single "scientific" video on the internet and instead base my decisions on facts and first hand experience. Fancy that.
    Sounds like if you want to buy one, the guys doing the video sell them.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

:yesway:

genXer

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    I've got a slight case of the Signess too. So far have a 2022, P229 Extreme, and a P320 compact. Looking to add a 226 to the group sometime soon.

Top Bottom