• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    Just picked up the top, legion SAO, first time I've ever really payed attention to an SAO sig in person. Can't get accustomed to a 1911 in 9mm, so let's give it a try. Mk25 came into the family about 2 months ago, moving away from glock little at a time :)

Trigger on this legion is bad to the bone, never felt one like it. Odd having a flat trigger on a handgun from the factory.

20160813_174029_zpszutrmsrr.jpg
    Awesome pair, you will love your new Legion the SAO is bad ass!psyko

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Just picked up the top, legion SAO, first time I've ever really payed attention to an SAO sig in person. Can't get accustomed to a 1911 in 9mm, so let's give it a try. Mk25 came into the family about 2 months ago, moving away from glock little at a time :)

Trigger on this legion is bad to the bone, never felt one like it. Odd having a flat trigger on a handgun from the factory.

20160813_174029_zpszutrmsrr.jpg

Congrats and welcome to the Legion SAO club :rockwoot:

aaron580

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Morgan County
    I'll take a pic of my desk gun at work soon. It's a ROUGH west german 226 born in 86 that's seen who knows how many rounds, but golly it still fires. Can't wait to shoot the legion!

padawan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    N/A
    I'll take a pic of my desk gun at work soon. It's a ROUGH west german 226 born in 86 that's seen who knows how many rounds, but golly it still fires. Can't wait to shoot the legion!

Picked up a JK 226 a few years ago. It was sitting on the bottom shelf of the dealers case looking like a poor orphan. I asked if he had the original box. He dug around and found it. It had all the original paperwork and test target. Couldn't pass it up.

'Rough' is just another word for 'patina'. :yesway:

Still looking for a 226R in 9... :(

geezer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2016
    NE Indiana
    Here is a photo of my two Sig 320's. The SC has Advantage Tactical Black Diamond sights and the full size has standard white dots which I'll probably change to Advantage dayglo and add a laser to the Picatinny rail. I'm trying out the Advantage sights to see how they work.

Note that the SC is showing scuff marks near the take down lever. The finish, IMO, is not as hard as the Glock's Tenifer.. I've changed the mag releases to left hand. I like that.

DSCN0206_zpsizcvfumj.jpg

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Mine is a very nice shooter and feels great in the hand, first 100 or so rounds I was shooting low but now have gotten used to the trigger and is nicely settled in.psyko

It really does feel good in the hand. Those G10 grips they use now, I like. I hope it doesn't shoot as low as the MPX :eek:
    I have been dry firing it some. Trigger feels nice.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    What causes one to shoot low like that?
    On the MPX, it has an AR adjustable front sight, so I just needed to lower the post.

Some people don't line up the front to rear sights properly.

I have heard in a few rare situations where Sig installed the wrong sights on a gun.

Then you have the "anticipation of recoil" that causes people to pull down as they pull the trigger. They will deny it until they unexpectedly try to fire but no bang occurs and the gun is visibly dipping.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    On the MPX, it has an AR adjustable front sight, so I just needed to lower the post.

Some people don't line up the front to rear sights properly.

I have heard in a few rare situations where Sig installed the wrong sights on a gun.

Then you have the "anticipation of recoil" that causes people to pull down as they pull the trigger. They will deny it until they unexpectedly try to fire but no bang occurs and the gun is visibly dipping.
    That is probably what I was doing!:lmfao:

Top Bottom