The (Semi) Official Trump Election/Inauguration thread...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    So does that make the CNN report fake news?

yes. But they're fine with it

Well they did admit they refused to report saddam's rape rooms for fear of losing their imbedded reporters access during the first gulf war. You know, when they became relevant. It's more important to keep access than report truthfully from the most trusted name in news...

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    So dropping a phrase means he wants to keep the swamp now. Sure, OK.

Now that we know he dropped a phrase it all makes sense. I mean just look st all
    the insiders he's stuffing his cabinet with

5 billionaires in a cabinet. I mean who is insider if they aren't? These people aren't cocktail party socialite billionaires, they are captains of industry. The industries with legions of employees, lawyers, and lobbyists. It's a fair bet that they are actively seeking to influence govt for their benefit, not the people. It makes sense, they have an obligation to the company. Hell, I'd do the same thing. It's smart to be a insider for the benefit of your bottom line.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    5 billionaires in a cabinet. I mean who is insider if they aren't? These people aren't cocktail party socialite billionaires, they are captains of industry. The industries with legions of employees, lawyers, and lobbyists. It's a fair bet that they are actively seeking to influence govt for their benefit, not the people. It makes sense, they have an obligation to the company. Hell, I'd do the same thing. It's smart to be a insider for the benefit of your bottom line.

This is a no win situation. Either you're a complete novice and know nothing about how the government works and will therefore be next to useless. Or your a billionaire, experienced in running large, complex, intricately entangled organizations but too rich and too connected to be trusted. We tried the university ensconced brainiakes for the last 8 years. Maybe...just maybe...it's time to let people that have had to earn a profit run stuff for awhile. We'll then have a chance to compare and contrast...an A versus B test of sorts to see which is better.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Ah yes, the evil rich. Can't forget another wonderful bogeyman. They're white too.

justice-louis-brandeis.jpg

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Well, here comes the race card again. Funny how often comments like these follow my posts.

yeah, it's me playing the race card... I'm just serving up a softball for YOU to do your standard reaction to any situation.

Ever think it's because you bring up race in all kinds of absurd ways and essentially call many of us racists? It has nothing to do with your skin color, it has everything to do with your posts.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Ah yes, the evil rich. Can't forget another wonderful bogeyman. They're white too.
    Yeah, we should have had Hilary and her Wall Street connections in the White House. I'm sure she would have curbed any billionaires from actively seeking to to influence govt for their benefit, not the people. Oh, and put a stop to any undue influence from lobbying groups. Instead they would be rebranded as charitable foundations much like her own.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    benw
    Top Bottom