Not open for further replies.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    Sensitive much? Going to the "Riviera": a travel destination for the rich and famous. Comment made due to the massive monetary windfall due to their GoFundMe page.

I got it thanks. Since you apparently meant what you wrote, let us know how it feels if YOU ever end up at the center of a perfect sh*tstorm of hate.

Yeah, I guess I am sensitive. It seems pretty callous to suggest that they're going to be able to shrug this off easily, just because they get some money. And windfall? Well, they paid a price first, so I wouldn't call it a windfall.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I got it thanks. Since you apparently meant what you wrote, let us know how it feels if YOU ever end up at the center of a perfect sh*tstorm of hate.

Yeah, I guess I am sensitive. It seems pretty callous to suggest that they're going to be able to shrug this off easily, just because they get some money. And windfall? Well, they paid a price first, so I wouldn't call it a windfall.

I'm on INGO, I'm often at the center, lol. You, and anybody else, can send me all the death threats you want for $800k. Hell, you can do it for much, much less than that.

Kut (shrugs)

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I'm on INGO, I'm often at the center, lol. You, and anybody else, can send me all the death threats you want for $800k. Hell, you can do it for much, much less than that.

Kut (shrugs)

You get death threats and/or hate mails/PM's from INGO members?

Just because you go out of your way to make peoples' eyes roll and they argue back is not hate. But then again, maybe you're getting PM's I wouldn't be privy to.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

Kut (shrugs)
    Those donations that were unsolicited by the pizza shop owners (important to note) represent more than a monetary value. You just don't get it.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    You get death threats and/or hate mails/PM's from INGO members?

Just because you go out of your way to make peoples' eyes roll and they argue back is not hate. But then again, maybe you're getting PM's I wouldn't be privy to.

You think I go out of my way the makes people roll their eyes? Nah, I just think there's a difference of opinion, and my opinion isn't well received, for whatever reason. I believe most of what I post, and if I don't, and am trying to make a point, I will do so in short order.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Well yeah, the IRS is going to take their cut, but what will be left over ain't nothing to complain about.
    Oh, I'm not talking about just income tax. I'm talking about ruling class punishment from the thought police. You probably knew that though.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    So, there are asshats on both sides of the issue and threats come from both, (aimed at businesses who won't do what they want). Here's a former televangelist, (who is now apparently a Youtubevangelist) who was being an asshat. He got his followers to call a bakery and they made threats. *******s will be *******s.

[video]https://youtu.be/X6-M4crDe1k[/video]

Longwood bakery takes heat for refusing to make anti-gay cake - Orlando Sentinel

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    So, there are asshats on both sides of the issue and threats come from both, (aimed at businesses who won't do what they want). Here's a former televangelist, (who is now apparently a Youtubevangelist) who was being an asshat. He got his followers to call a bakery and they made threats. *******s will be *******s.

Longwood bakery takes heat for refusing to make anti-gay cake - Orlando Sentinel

Yeah, no. Sorry, you can find singular example of that if you look hard enough...... but everyone KNOWS where the majority of the hate flows from.
    When the media starts going after gay bakers for refusing to make an anti-gay cake you will have a point......... as it stands........ you fail... again.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    1232cbCOMIC-land-of-indiana.jpg

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon

A fail in the very first panel.

Nobody refused to sell anyone a cake, or anything else. Nobody refused to sell someone a cupcake. Nobody refused to sell someone a pizza. Nobody has discriminated against anyone. Nobody has voiced an intent or desire to discriminate against anyone.

Does it give you a headache having to live continuously with such cognitive dissonance? It would drive me crazy.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

At least you found one to call out.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    A fail in the very first panel.

Nobody refused to sell anyone a cake, or anything else. Nobody refused to sell someone a cupcake. Nobody refused to sell someone a pizza. Nobody has discriminated against anyone. Nobody has voiced an intent or desire to discriminate against anyone.

Does it give you a headache having to live continuously with such cognitive dissonance? It would drive me crazy.

Eh, seems like it wouldn't hurt too bad without intellectually honesty.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    I ain't gonna quote that big-ass image.

All I have to say about it is, it'd be a smidge more credible for you to attack what they're actually saying instead of attacking what they're not saying.

The entire RFRA was based on discriminating against gays using religion as a defence. Even the people who got it up there weren't disingenuous enough to deny it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom