• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

D-Ric902

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2008
    When they reopen. The first customers will be a gay couple demanding that they cater for them or they will sue.

I hope they reply;

We don't cater anymore, too much trouble.

IndyGal65

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Speedway, IN

If this is truly happening, it is abhorrent, just like the reports of threats to the pizza place. However, I put a link many many pages ago showing where someone called a local radio station stating that he owned a restaurant and would flat out refuse to serve gays dinner. My post/link was quickly dismissed, noting that the caller was probably just trolling.

Other than the idiot teacher who tweeted something about burning the place down, do we know FOR SURE that all the threats have been authentic and not just some idiots stirring the pot? Just curious.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    There are petitions to take the fundraiser down, and people are contacting the IRS to report Lawrence B Jones for... I dunno, facilitating a charity drive? Who knows with these idiots

The GoFundMe is free market. Trying to shut it down is totalitarian. I guess we know what the underlying struggle is all about, don't we?

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    If Crystal O'Conner is only 16, that needs to be more widely publicized. There have been some pretty hateful remarks about her appearance being made. That's cyber bullying, and we are told it's unacceptable. Hold the left to their own standards.

This is impossible. They have no standards; they have only attack strategies.

When Liberals attack, they claim they are not responsible because they were forced to do it by the hateful actions of their opponents. Liberals NEVER accept responsibility for anything they do.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom