Racist-stash-600-CI.jpg

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Been seeing this meme go around Facebook.
    So I passed it on.
    But at the top I wrote

I see this meme going around again.
    Good tires cost more.
    Good furniture cost more.
    Guess what. Good food cost more.
    It's a fact of life. So, since your health should be one of the most important things, stop filling yourself with crap, then complain about the cost.

11012065_829165337165278_2335228775580332686_n.jpg

historian

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    SD by residency, Hoosier by heart
    Been seeing this meme go around Facebook.
    So I passed it on.
    But at the top I wrote

I see this meme going around again.
    Good tires cost more.
    Good furniture cost more.
    Guess what. Good food cost more.
    It's a fact of life. So, since your health should be one of the most important things, stop filling yourself with crap, then complain about the cost.

Mmmmm....now I want a McDouble...

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99%
    95   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    I know... it's a meme. (and not one I made) Just saying, everyone complains when they don't get their way, but nobody says thanks for those that worked and sacrificed to change things.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I know... it's a meme. (and not one I made) Just saying, everyone complains when they don't get their way, but nobody says thanks for those that worked and sacrificed to change things.

I'm sure there were plenty of "thank yous" back then. Just as no white person alive today enslaved anyone and should not be blamed for it, no black person alive today owes gratitude to white people alive today for emancipation.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I'm sure there were plenty of "thank yous" back then. Just as no white person alive today enslaved anyone and should not be blamed for it, no black person alive today owes gratitude to white people alive today for emancipation.

Why not? Here, I'll now forever make that meme false. I would like to thank all living white people who are the descendants of those who fought and died for the abolishment of slavery for their ultimate sacrifice of an unjust institution. Who knows of what these men/women would've become had they not had their lives snuffed out during the war. I'm sure that many a family fell on hard times at the loss of sons, fathers, brothers, mothers, and sisters. May the gates of Heaven welcome them because of their noble acts.
    See, simple. And completely heartfelt.

Last edited:

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Don't know about pain in his heart, but he is right that he has no morality.

Since he is obviously a Progressive, it is freedom of expression; if he were a conservative, it would be a death threat.

Haven't we learned that social media is full of people who make grandiose claims, but never actually do anything....like moving out of their parents house.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Haven't we learned that social media is full of people who make grandiose claims, but never actually do anything....like moving out of their parents house.
    So many idiots on my Facebook saying that "if Trump is elected I'm moving to Canada".

I'm ready to buy some plane tickets for them. Buh-bye. Have a nice trip. Don't forget to have a Canadian visa before you renounce your US citizenship or you're gonna have a bad time.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    So many idiots on my Facebook saying that "if Trump is elected I'm moving to Canada".

I'm ready to buy some plane tickets for them. Buh-bye. Have a nice trip. Don't forget to have a Canadian visa before you renounce your US citizenship or you're gonna have a bad time.

A lot of people have said that over the last two occupants.
    Yet they are still here.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99%
    95   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    Exactly. It's stupid meme people... chill out. There are plenty of black people today, born free, and living in the greatest nation on earth, who are complaining about slavery... from 150+ years ago. I just posted a meme to show how stupid it sounds.

As a white guy, in 2015, slavery is not my fault.

And no, nobody needs to say thank you to me, for something that happened 150 years before I was born.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom