• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    I am guessing hand his ass to him in the election and make me start looking for a small island nation, preferably corrupt and dictatorial, that the conservative wing of INGO could invade and establish a constitutional republic that was actually constitutional.
    Sign me up. Been too long since we've had a good filibuster.

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    Just to clarify, the sad part is the guy on the right, who has been sold a bill of goods about liberal arts college, and his disrespect for someone who decides to take a trade.

welder.jpg

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    How can I make fun of them? They're too smart to go on subs.

Yeah, but they still hitch rides with the Navy. Says so right in their name.

My
    Assets
    Ride
    In
    Navy
    Equipment

Was also deployed with them in the Middle East after 9/11. We took good care of them. Them and Army Rangers were our number 1 priority.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

My
    Assets
    Ride
    In
    Navy
    Equipment

Was also deployed with them in the Middle East after 9/11. We took good care of them. Them and Army Rangers were our number 1 priority.

We were the Titanic for SEALs. Usually Team 2. But not always.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Sad but true for Jeb. Check out www.jebbush.com -- it is now a Trump for president site.

jebbush_website.jpg
    Is this on the same level of taking somebody's word a candidate (based on the candidate's own words) was dropping out and trying to get caucus goers to change their support?

Or is this funny and cool because of who did it?

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Is this on the same level of taking somebody's word a candidate (based on the candidate's own words) was dropping out and trying to get caucus goers to change their support?

Or is this funny and cool because of who did it?

It's funny and cool because it sets Bush out front for ineptitude, which is, of course, a major goal in defeating an opponent in an election.

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    It's funny and cool because it sets Bush out front for ineptitude, which is, of course, a major goal in defeating an opponent in an election.

:yesway:

If he can't deal with or have staff who deals with something so mundane as paying the fee to renew a website, how can we trust him with important stuff? If he can't even remember which party he is in, why should we trust him?

[video=youtube;tEDf98fU4dg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEDf98fU4dg[/video]

protias

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Formerly Greensburg
    I was stationed with 25,000 of Uncle Sams Misguided Children in Okinawa. That is when I learned the true meaning of MARINE.

My
    Assets
    Ride
    In
    Navy
    Equipment

This should really be funniest pictures/videos thread.

[video=youtube;66xxOCD1EGo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66xxOCD1EGo[/video]

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    Sad but true that kids have become so over-protected, given participation trophies, etc. It does not bode well for those individuals as grown ups. If they ever become grown ups.

1970s.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom