actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    zombie-rights.jpg

I'd argue with you.... but you're right.

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    The whining and disrespect starts at an early age. This kid needs the game he is unhappy about taken away from him, and a good whipping, IMHO. Kids who do not respect their parents respect nobody, and grow up to be Bernie Sanders voters. Compare this to the post below.

[video=youtube;OmEO77lFlNI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmEO77lFlNI[/video]

Last edited:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    You believe Snopes.com? Then you must also believe the Washington Compost and the New York Slimes. Left-wing liberals all in bed with each other. :bowdown:

I'd be interested to see what info you have that indicates Snopes is partial to one side or the other.

Kut (thinks they're trustworthy....for the most part)

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I thought it was Californians with money, fleeing to Denver, so they wouldn't be taxed into the poorhouse.
    It is. And Colorado, a former red state is turning blue. My point wasn't that Californians move to Colorado and go on welfare. They move to Colorado and vote for the very same things that caused them to leave California. Big government costs money.

The map doesn't really say what is alleged. But it does say what Forbes says it says about takers vs givers. And yeah, if you work for the government, economically speaking, you're a taker. Having a government job doesn't make an individual "bad". And not all government jobs are nonproductive.

Having lived in Mississippi I can attest that they do belong on the "taker" list. I'm not sure I'd say they're in a death spiral though. Their good o'le boy network is quite capable of continuing indefinitely and their low standards of living is very sustainable. The impoverished seem to accept living in plywood shacks with corrugated tin roofs is quite normal.

They vote Republican because God is a Republican. I heard it on a radio broadcast of a sermon just before the 2004 election. Hard to find a station that doesn't play country music during the week, and fire 'n' brimstone on Sunday.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom