Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Nope. The liberals started this crusade by about 5pm on 9/11/01....and the President is, at most, an agnostic, unless we're counting his belief that he is god, er, allah.

This ^^^^^^^^

Obama behaves like a secular humanist. He may be agnostic or an atheist. As I've said before, I think he has a fondness and respect for Islam because of his father (who himself became an atheist). But I don't get the impression at all that Obama believes in any kind of supernatural power.

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    Wanted_Hillary.jpg

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    This ^^^^^^^^

Obama behaves like a secular humanist. He may be agnostic or an atheist. As I've said before, I think he has a fondness and respect for Islam because of his father (who himself became an atheist). But I don't get the impression at all that Obama believes in any kind of supernatural power.

He only believes in himself and bending the will of the masses to his godless view that government and the people in it are superior to the citenzry and should control the "bitter clingers." He ignores that radical Muslims cling even more strongly to their guns and religion than Christians so. I firmly believe that he is intent on destroying this country. And I blame the 4,000,000 Republicans who stayed home on election day in 2012 even more than the idiots who voted for him. JMHO.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom