Not open for further replies.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Please post links to any liberals/democrats/progressives with a national audience doing so.

You tend to pick at nits when someone makes a broad statement that it is not commonly done.

Sure. Here's a quick sample of some organizations that probably lean left in their membership.

Slavery Today | Different Types of Human Trafficking - End Slavery Now
    https://www.antislavery.org/slavery-today/human-trafficking/

Let's at least be honest, worldwide slavery doesn't get a lot of attention from either sides of the isle here in the US, so to say that "I've never heard a liberal..." isn't really saying much, as most likely you've never heard a conservative saying much either.

The meme's point is clear: "Liberals are accepting of human rights abuses in Muslim countries" - which is not the case whatsoever. In fact, it tends to be liberals who speak out the most against human rights violations.

Let's be even more clear: Show me a liberal with a voice saying that slavery is OK, so long as it's in a Muslim country.

My point is that if the gist is evident why bother being a ****.
    Oh, I dunno, because I like to question and ponder what I'm being fed, rather than accepting it because it enforces my preconceived notion of the enemy. Liberals have enough faults without having to invent them.

The Libprogocrats Don't see anything wrong with muslim treatment of women either. Every one of them? Probably not, but generally.
    Again, I'm pretty sure manifold women's rights groups speak out against that, especially when it comes to female genital mutilation.

The Libprogocrats are as morally correct as Hitler and they that were just following out his orders.
    There's a very real danger here - "My enemies are all mindless automatons, but I think!" Unfortunately, that's not reality. Everyone is human and everyone reasons and employs logic to various degrees.

Liberals just happened to come to the wrong conclusion.

Now, let's get back to Sad but true pictures, because I'm sure I've gotten the ire of many.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    FRuYBFM.jpg

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    'Tain't sad at all.

It's hilarious, though.

She will never admit it the world, but she has to live the rest of her miserable life knowing that she was the worst candidate for the presidency during our lifetimes and perhaps since the first election. She has to know that she had every legitimate advantage and she took every unethical, immoral scumbag advantage available to cheat on top of that, and presented the combination of a horrible failure of a campaign with a wretched excuse for a human being that she still could not win. Not even against Donald Trump of all people. It's plausible that her people engineered the primaries so that he would be the contender because they thought he was a joke and would be the easiest to beat. He may have been the easiest to beat, but . . . she sucked beyond all previously established standards.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Agreed.

But take away all of the Libprograt collusion with the media and I believe he would have been a contender to the end. People are fed up with government at all levels and this gave an outsider an edge.

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    Ive got $100 that says she doesn’t really believe that, but instead believes that she was cheated somehow.
    It's hilarious, though.

She will never admit it the world, but she has to live the rest of her miserable life knowing that she was the worst candidate for the presidency during our lifetimes and perhaps since the first election. She has to know that she had every legitimate advantage and she took every unethical, immoral scumbag advantage available to cheat on top of that, and presented the combination of a horrible failure of a campaign with a wretched excuse for a human being that she still could not win. Not even against Donald Trump of all people. It's plausible that her people engineered the primaries so that he would be the contender because they thought he was a joke and would be the easiest to beat. He may have been the easiest to beat, but . . . she sucked beyond all previously established standards.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    It could be one of those 'perfect photographic moment' things, where the jewels have taken the G's but the pain message hasn't quite had enough time to travel to the brain. Use it in a Canon commercial

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom