• Status
    Not open for further replies.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I can't believe that some people think that Kut us inconsistent. He is anything but a hypocrite.

He is the epitome of the protector of the underdog. Kut is the Devil's Advocate. The Pure Contrarian.

He is totally consistent in that he always takes the unpopular side even if he gets dog piled himself.

This is not a criticism, but my opinion of what makes him tick.

Vidkun, is that you?

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    35143313_1895834603785285_9009313314953494528_n.png

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    I'm sure someone has a legitimate excuse why the American president is saluting a North Korean officer. Me personally, I don't like it.

a32lis.jpg

I'm thrilled to death the Democratic party has been cleaned up after torpedoing Sanders in 2016, along with getting the who knows how many alphabet agencies in line after trying to sabotage an election. I sleep better too knowing the IRS has been straightened out after targeting conservative groups. It also warms my heart to see so many people in the slammer after our government sold drug dealers all those guns. Now, we can move on to important **** like why our President returned a salute.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I'm thrilled to death the Democratic party has been cleaned up after torpedoing Sanders in 2016, along with getting the who knows how many alphabet agencies in line after trying to sabotage an election. I sleep better too knowing the IRS has been straightened out after targeting conservative groups. It also warms my heart to see so many people in the slammer after our government sold drug dealers all those guns. Now, we can move on to important **** like why our President returned a salute.

Amen.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

He can rail about NFL players kneeling, but people can't point out his behavior in improperly saluting an officer of an adversary nation?

raucec.jpg

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Lol

23to18k.jpg

Kut (can't believe it... well, actually he can)

Kinda hard to say that clumsily returning a salute to a foreign soldier is the equivalent of the Obama [STRIKE]curtsy[/STRIKE] bow. But ya did.

I’d rather my president not salute at all, but I’d rather that even than a bow, for crying out loud. Jeez, the “WTF” look on the Ayatollah’s face says it all. What an embarrassment.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Kinda hard to say that clumsily returning a salute to a foreign soldier is the equivalent of the Obama [STRIKE]curtsy[/STRIKE] bow. But ya did.

I’d rather my president not salute at all, but I’d rather that even than a bow, for crying out loud. Jeez, the “WTF” look on the Ayatollah’s face says it all. What an embarrassment.

2h2p18i.jpg

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    When all you do is run around with your hair on fire, you have to stop to breathe occasionally.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom