Not open for further replies.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    raucec.jpg
    Good lord, if that’s the best political cartoons the left can come up with, then it really is hilarious....hilariously pathetic, hilariously childish, hilariously dumb, hilariously lacking wit! It’s hilarious for a lot of reasons, just not the reason the genius “cartoonist” had in mind.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Good lord, if that’s the best political cartoons the left can come up with, then it really is hilarious....hilariously pathetic, hilariously childish, hilariously dumb, hilariously lacking wit! It’s hilarious for a lot of reasons, just not the reason the genius “cartoonist” had in mind.

*printcraft chortles softly

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I thought it was kinda funny. Kinda true. For the left. They can’t meme you know. It’s like when your first grade kid brings home an art project. Hey, that’s pretty good... for a first grader.

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    I thought it was kinda funny. Kinda true. For the left. They can’t meme you know. It’s like when your first grade kid brings home an art project. Hey, that’s pretty good... for a first grader.

Yes, and for the same reasons they can't be successful at radio talk shows.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    That was actually my first thought when I read it, “Damn, are the democrats getting grade school kids to write their jokes now”. :):

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I will add, I’m not big into political cartoons, but if they are accurate, I see more value in them, regardless of what party is responsible for the cartoons. Just be honest, and accurate, make the reader THINK!!! For a political cartoonist, left or right, to just sit and dream up nonsense while wishing it were true is just stupid. The fact that an editor would print it is even worse, but we’ve been down that road many times here. The point being, if this is the best the lib left can come up with, I think it pretty much guarantees they will continue to see the losing end of the deal for years to come, that kind of nonsense is what kept hillary out of the White House. Which leads to yet another hilarious point.....they still don’t get it!

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    They're spending some of their political capital trying to MAKE it true, and relying on the superiority of their intellect to that of the unwashed heathen that sleep through life and clap when the applause sign lights up. They don't take into account that their political capital is a balance on a credit card, and the unwashed heathen clapping are them.

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county

Yeah. It lost me at "hate a free press''.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Well, they are all about 'free', just not choice. It's like talking with the North Koreans...the same words with completely different meanings. Sort of like, "Here's your free paper, shut up and agree."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom