• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Kut, I have been quiet, mostly, because every time I disagree with you I get a warning.

The picture in the previous post does nothing to help your point. It does however point to a condition commonly called TDS.

What are you getting warnings for?

Anyways, the pic goes exactly to my point. That right now, the only world leader that Trump has glowing affection, and appears to be moving closer to, is Kim Jong Un. Can you name anyone else... You might be able to, but I wouldn't suggest pointing that world leader out tovarishch.
    My complaints are valid. I'm not knocking him for his hair or his gut or his freaky orange skin. It seems that having issue with my complaints, are more aligned with those with TWS, than my own TDS.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    What are you getting warnings for?

Anyways, the pic goes exactly to my point. That right now, the only world leader that Trump has glowing affection, and appears to be moving closer to, is Kim Jong Un. Can you name anyone else... You might be able to, but I wouldn't suggest pointing that world leader out tovarishch.
    My complaints are valid. I'm not knocking him for his hair or his gut or his freaky orange skin. It seems that having issue with my complaints, are more aligned with those with TWS, than my own TDS.

Texting While ****ting? :dunno:

Why are you guys making me go to Urban Dictionary?

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    What position of strength? Is heaping all sort of flowery language on a murderous dictator, even going so far as to write a diplomatic love letter, negotiating from a "position of strength?"
    289fspc.jpg

If the end result is a Korean penisula with no nukes then the answer is yes

Nazgul

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Near the big river.
    What position of strength? Is heaping all sort of flowery language on a murderous dictator, even going so far as to write a diplomatic love letter, negotiating from a "position of strength?"
    289fspc.jpg

So with your highly touted sense of correctness and intelligence to make points that absolutely without question true, you post a fake picture to make a point.

Don

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    So with your highly touted sense of correctness and intelligence to make points that absolutely without question true, you post a fake picture to make a point.

Don

Boy people sure are triggered today. I hope you're not Hindu because sacred cows are being slaughtered today.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN

Don
    Oh man, thank you for quoting that poster because my irony meter just broke. The same guy who is railing against the INGO community for speculating that David Hogg might be gay is posting a picture of Trump and Kim look-a-likes about to kiss. All while complaining about intellectual dishonesty.

[His] Intellectually dishonest post is intellectually dishonest. D̶a̶v̶i̶d̶ ̶H̶o̶g̶g̶ Trump holds a position y̶o̶u̶,̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶m̶a̶n̶y̶ ̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶s̶ he does not like. What does his sexuality have to do with it? I'll tell you, absolutely nothing. P̶r̶e̶d̶i̶c̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶h̶e̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶"̶c̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶o̶u̶t̶"̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶f̶u̶t̶u̶r̶e̶,̶ This is obviously a slight on his masculinity, despite there being zero evidence that he is actually inclined to be that way. So your implication is clearly a negative portrayal. You know it, I know it, everyone with half a brain knows it. Those that deny it, are only doing so, because it's me bringing up the point.

:):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom