• ...and so much more!
  • Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    To the lady in the white Buick on I-65: Your bumper sticker says your are pro-life, but your driving says otherwise. Mirrors and signals-- USE THEM, especially when you are randomly changing lanes while going 15 mph slower than every other car on the road.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 11, 2012
    01001111 01001000
    Seeing this thread title I just HAD to stop by and take a look around. Want to experience road rage? Try being a delivery driver on a college campus. I can't tell you how many people I nearly ran over simply because they refused to look before crossing a street and their ears were plugged up with headphones... Morons would just walk/ride right out in front of traffic.

I also had one girl back her BMW into my parked car, was rear-ended by an older gentleman not paying attention to the road, and had to make a living dodging maniac drivers too busy texting to bother looking around or stay in their own lanes...

Yes, road rage and I became close acquaintances...

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Nope. Unless she was hot in a Hillary Clinton sort of way...:rolleyes:

Maximinus, I drive on college campuses every day, and I know what you mean. People walking everywhere, oblivious to cars. Also backing out of parking spots without looking.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    To pretty much ALL the drivers on IN267 between Avon and Brownsburg: the posted speed is 50. That is FIVE ZERO. Not 45, not 40, and certainly not 35. If you want to go that speed, there are plenty of country roads you can "toodle" on.

Sigh.....

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I have recently retired from the HVAC trade. Driving was part of it and the idiocy of those I shared the road with was on the increase. The level of stupid was beyond measure. Cars/trucks are way to easy to drive these days. Comfort that is like being at home in the easy chair. Stereo's/movies/computers/GPS guidance/texting.......no one watches the road anymore.
    Since retiring and not having that stress in my life I am so much happier.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    To the lady in the white Buick on I-65: Your bumper sticker says your are pro-life, but your driving says otherwise. Mirrors and signals-- USE THEM, especially when you are randomly changing lanes while going 15 mph slower than every other car on the road.

So what's the speed limit, and were you going the speed limit or speeding :popcorn:

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Speed limit was 70. I was going 70-72 (or at least trying to). She was going 55-60, mostly in the left lane, unless she decided to randomly change lanes without signaling. There was a lot of truck traffic, so I couldn't get around her.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    As long as everyone stays out of my way I have no problem with road rage. It's when they decide to try and drive the same direction on the same road as me, that is when there are problems.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I like to carry on conversations with drivers as I go about my travels. Keeps me sane. I think. So this is my conversation with the driver of the flatbed duelly this morning on a narrow, curvy, slightly slushy, two lane road (warning asterisk filled, NSFW if said aloud):

"Damn phone. Damn Steve Jobs. Siri should alert or something when I'm about to walk out the door with out it. So now I'm stuck behind dickhead here."

"Karma, you slutty whore."

"Oh, c'mon, man. Do I really have 4 more miles of this ****? This is not a ****ing blizzard!! The sky is clear!!! There's maybe an inch of SLUSH!! You're not going slide off the road! Go ahead. You can safely double your speed to........20."

"Ugh. You're driving a big ****ing truck with big ****ing knobbyass duel wheels!!! It's ****ing heavy. You're not going to tip over!!! I promise!"

"WTF? ... Is that muther****er laughing at me!?! NO. YOU are NOT slowing down. ARRGGGG!!!! You hit the wrong ****ing peddle, man."

"Ooh. A subdivision coming up. Please turn off. Please turn off. Please turn off......."

"Son of a ***** is NOT turning off. Great! Got two more miles of this *******. That's what...12 minutes more? You're ****ing kidding me, right? **** Apple and their damn iPhone. Steve Jobs, it's your damn fault I'm stuck behind this *******. Siri, you *****."

"Oh...wait! HALLELUJAH! He IS turning off!!!"

So I wave as I pass, giving him the single finger salute as I speed by. Dickhead. He just smiles back and waves, and shrugs. "Huh? What's that he's carrying? Dang, THAT would suck if it fell off." Introspectively wondering, eh, maybe he's not the dickhead.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    I like to carry on conversations with drivers as I go about my travels. Keeps me sane. I think. So this is my conversation with the driver of the flatbed duelly this morning on a narrow, curvy, slightly slushy, two lane road (warning asterisk filled, NSFW if said aloud):

"Damn phone. Damn Steve Jobs. Siri should alert or something when I'm about to walk out the door with out it. So now I'm stuck behind dickhead here."

"Karma, you slutty whore."

"Oh, c'mon, man. Do I really have 4 more miles of this ****? This is not a ****ing blizzard!! The sky is clear!!! There's maybe an inch of SLUSH!! You're not going slide off the road! Go ahead. You can safely double your speed to........20."

"Ugh. You're driving a big ****ing truck with big ****ing knobbyass duel wheels!!! It's ****ing heavy. You're not going to tip over!!! I promise!"

"WTF? ... Is that muther****er laughing at me!?! NO. YOU are NOT slowing down. ARRGGGG!!!! You hit the wrong ****ing peddle, man."

"Ooh. A subdivision coming up. Please turn off. Please turn off. Please turn off......."

"Son of a ***** is NOT turning off. Great! Got two more miles of this *******. That's what...12 minutes more? You're ****ing kidding me, right? **** Apple and their damn iPhone. Steve Jobs, it's your damn fault I'm stuck behind this *******. Siri, you *****."

"Oh...wait! HALLELUJAH! He IS turning off!!!"

So I wave as I pass, giving him the single finger salute as I speed by. Dickhead. He just smiles back and waves, and shrugs. "Huh? What's that he's carrying? Dang, THAT would suck if it fell off." Introspectively wondering, eh, maybe he's not the dickhead.
    You need therapy.

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    This first snow of year was the worse I had seen. I swear everyone was in the middle of roads going 15mph. 465 was just stupid....I mean the road is 80' wide.....and somehow they clog every lane with a slow car.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    To the guy with the bald head and gotee, wearing a way to small black t-shirt, driving a 2008 Prius, while pulling a new kawasaki motorcycle behind him on a trailer.He was yelling out the window at me about how my Colt 1911 sucked. When he hit some black ice and spunned off the road. When I pulled over to check how he was, he ran away crossing the street and dove in a ditch. I just left him there. Poor guy, he looked really scared.had the worst tattoos I've ever seen!!:):

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    To most of the drivers that were in greenwood at county line and Emerson and to the drivers on 65 north from about 5:15 to 6:00p. Learn how to drive you stupid ****s! Seriously! Some people have a death wish. Some people don't know where in the **** they are at and I can just bet they have elevator music playing in their heads. Some people think they are nascar drivers. And some big truck drivers think they can do anything they want and go as fast as they want. I think we need to have mandatory chips inside cars for their insurance companies to raise rates on idiots. I think I'm going to install a forward looking dash cam and start a YouTube channel exposing idiot drivers in the Indy area.

Top Bottom