Not open for further replies.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I find it hilarious that he actually never said that:

First of all, its likelihood of getting through Congress is nil. Second of all, I think it would be very divisive.
    -B. Sanders (on Slavery Reparations)

Kut: You must be careful....Trump supporters never like facts. I've been a Bernie supporter since day 1 and he's the only candidate that I gave money to in his initial run. I'm surprised he's still hanging in there, but apparently people do appreciate an honest man in this morass of self-serving monsters on both sides. I don't expect Bernie to win the nomination, but I'm sticking with him.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Kut: You must be careful....Trump supporters never like facts. I've been a Bernie supporter since day 1 and he's the only candidate that I gave money to in his initial run. I'm surprised he's still hanging in there, but apparently people do appreciate an honest man in this morass of self-serving monsters on both sides. I don't expect Bernie to win the nomination, but I'm sticking with him.

You forgot PURPLE.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I'm not sure....what is the color for "tongue firmly planted in cheek"?

I do hope for a brokered GOP convention. Romney would win an election against Hillary. So would Huntsman.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    How could they get in trouble for libel if evidence shows that it is not libel but true?

When battling a billionaire in court, could you even afford to get to trial? If a few peeps were financially ruined by this strategy would not anyone else think long and hard about speaking up even if they knew they spoke truth? And would that not be the whole point of such a strategy?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Just praying for that brokered convention. No sense stressing over this ****.

Will Elites Blow Up the GOP? ? Patrick J. Buchanan - Official Website

"What the Republican collectivity has to realize is that it is they and the policies they produced that are the reason Trump, Carson and Cruz currently hold an overwhelming majority of Republican votes.

It was the elites of both parties who failed to secure our borders and brokered the trade deals that have de-industrialized America and eviscerated our middle class.

It was the elites of both parties who got us into these idiotic wars that have blown up the Middle East, cost us trillions of dollars, thousands of dead, and tens of thousands of wounded among our best and bravest.

That Republican elites would sit around a dinner table on Capitol Hill and discuss how to frustrate the rising rebellion against what they have done to America, and decide among themselves who shall lead us, is astonishing.

To borrow from the Gipper, they are not the solution to our problems. They are the problem."

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Will Elites Blow Up the GOP? ? Patrick J. Buchanan - Official Website

"What the Republican collectivity has to realize is that it is they and the policies they produced that are the reason Trump, Carson and Cruz currently hold an overwhelming majority of Republican votes.

It was the elites of both parties who failed to secure our borders and brokered the trade deals that have de-industrialized America and eviscerated our middle class.

It was the elites of both parties who got us into these idiotic wars that have blown up the Middle East, cost us trillions of dollars, thousands of dead, and tens of thousands of wounded among our best and bravest.

That Republican elites would sit around a dinner table on Capitol Hill and discuss how to frustrate the rising rebellion against what they have done to America, and decide among themselves who shall lead us, is astonishing.

To borrow from the Gipper, they are not the solution to our problems. They are the problem."

All of this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ and more.

Caving on repealing, or even defunding oblamacare when they campaigned on it was a final straw for many.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

I will not vote for Donald Trump for President of the United States even if he is the Republican nominee.

Can't disagree. I will never, ever vote for Donald Trump. Lot of conservatives coming out today with the same view. He's a con, he's a fraud. He doesn't just need to be attacked (which we saw work last night), he needs to be exposed and humiliated to the point where people are embarrassed to associate with him.

I'm a Conservative before I'm a Republican. I'm a Republican before I'm a Democrat. Trump fails in both of these situations.

Didn't think anything could make him more distasteful, but Chris Christie's smug face smirking behind him did it.

If he is the nominee, then Hillary is the President. There will be no one else to blame but his followers.

http://thefederalist.com/2016/02/24/if-necessary-ill-vote-trump-over-clinton/

"If necessary I'll vote Trump over Clinton" (from TheFederalist)

MisterChester

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2013
    The Compound

I will not vote for Donald Trump for President of the United States even if he is the Republican nominee.

Can't disagree. I will never, ever vote for Donald Trump. Lot of conservatives coming out today with the same view. He's a con, he's a fraud. He doesn't just need to be attacked (which we saw work last night), he needs to be exposed and humiliated to the point where people are embarrassed to associate with him.

I'm a Conservative before I'm a Republican. I'm a Republican before I'm a Democrat. Trump fails in both of these situations.

Didn't think anything could make him more distasteful, but Chris Christie's smug face smirking behind him did it.

If he is the nominee, then Hillary is the President. There will be no one else to blame but his followers.

So if someone less popular than Trump, like Cruz, wins then do you honestly think he can beat Hillary? If trump can't beat Hillary then no one can.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

Taking My Ball

Eminem

It feels so wrong cause it feels so right,
    But its all right, its ok with me,
    I'll do my steps all by myself,
    I don't need nobody to play with me,
    But if you just give me a chance,
    I can put you in a trance the way I dance,
    But don't nobody wanna play with me so I'm
    Taking My Ball and going home, hooome,

(Can't post the video because of propriety standards)

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Do you answer phone calls from poll-takers? Polls rely on a small sample that is mathematically structured to represent a microcosm of reality with some quantifiable degree of certainty. But the map is not the territory. Do you think many Trump supporters get called in the sampling process? Do you think they answer the phone if they do?

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Do you answer phone calls from poll-takers? Polls rely on a small sample that is mathematically structured to represent a microcosm of reality with some quantifiable degree of certainty. But the map is not the territory. Do you think many Trump supporters get called in the sampling process? Do you think they answer the phone if they do?

I don't have a landline but It's the closest thing we can get to an accurate picture of the candidates chances in the general election, the argument that Trump could win the general doesn't have any backing.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    What would a candidacy going viral look like to current polling methods? You are incorrect in assuming that poll-takers only call land lines, but if you were correct how would that affect the representational mathematics of the sample. Numbers can hint at the shape of the territory they describe but that's about it.

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    What would a candidacy going viral look like to current polling methods? You are incorrect in assuming that poll-takers only call land lines, but if you were correct how would that affect the representational mathematics of the sample. Numbers can hint at the shape of the territory they describe but that's about it.

Trumps not going viral.
    Guess we'll agree to disagree on whether Trump could win the general.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom