Not open for further replies.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Has anyone noticed the lady sitting a few rows behind the moderators in orange who is flailing about and acting like a maniac?

Imagine a female version of this:

FLAIL.gif~c200

Found it, and I have to say, I'm ashamed......... internet hashtag stupidity....... think ice bucket challenge but lamer..... millennials. :facepalm:

It's known as "dabbing" ****ing lame.

WTH: 'Dabbing'? People notice something 'embarrassing' in audience at #GOPDebate [pic, clip] - twitchy.com twitchy.com

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Some atlanta rap group doing it in videos, and the viral nature of stupid people to propagate it because it's the hip cool thing to do.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Saw this one earlier. He made them raise their right hands and swear they'd vote in the primaries.

Wow...making people pledge to VOTE, for chrissakes!

I can't believe people don't understand what a charlatan this guy is. You sheeple better wake up fast. I really mean it.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Last edited:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Michael Gerson in the WaPo. What I read is that deliberately throwing the election to Hitlery is preferrable to not getting their own way. Petulant children who do not care what the people might want.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...676116-e16d-11e5-8d98-4b3d9215ade1_story.html

"Option 3: Support a center-right, third-party candidate for president who would represent a civil rights Republicanism and hold the core message of the party in trust for better days. This approach would depend on finding a strong candidate who is willing to engage in an important but (given the history of such efforts) losing effort. A Mitt Romney candidacy would smack too much of an establishment bent on revenge. In contrast, Mitch Daniels, the former governor of Indiana, would carry a winsome, disciplined, conservative message. Former secretary of state Condoleezza Rice would stand for everything Trump does not — gravity, dignity, character and serious moral purpose."

"But why would anyone serious take such a thankless and difficult role? It would be a heroic act of self-sacrifice for the sake of the party and the country. And this candidate would probably have no political future, since he or she might tip a close election toward Clinton (which would, in fact, be part of the motivation)."

"Option 4: Essentially sit out the election, wait for Trump to lose (he is considerably behind Clinton in most national polls) and participate in the GOP reconstruction.

The problem here? Clinton is actually a dismal candidate, involved in an ongoing FBI investigation concerning the handling of classified material. A Clinton-Trump race raises the small but significant prospect of a Trump presidency. Which could bring serious and lasting damage to U.S. democracy and standing in the world."

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I read that today, and it struck me like a lightning bolt. This is the essence of this race, and the lesson to be learned going forward. If the Republican Party does not change its views on immigration and trade, it will eventually have to either change its views on everything else, or go on losing Presidential elections forever. It cannot win elections with the quantity of core voters it currently has. It has to find a way to get these economically disaffected people back voting for them again.

Now, I can see that the opinion of some Conservatives may be: "I don't care about illegals, heck I have one in my family...and my job is in computer science, so I have nothing to fear economically." But how do you maintain "Principled Conservatism" after America is Californicated? You cannot have Principled Conservatism while drowning under a horde of economic refugees from other countries who do not share our notions of Limited Government. You cannot have Principled Conservatism while sustaining an underclass of unemployed people on entitlement and other programs, generated by job losses in industries you will not bother to lift a finger to protect ...

+1 It seems like The Club for Growth and the Chamber won't be concerned about 'on-shoreing' any manufacturing until they succeed in driving domestic wages down to third world levels; in the interests of competitiveness, you know. Gutting unions is just icing on the cake

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Did you lose your sense of humour somewhere? It's a funny picture given the asshat's fascist proclivities and the racism that's gone down at his events.

Humorously poking fun at the person who posted the photo first (and who, from all indications, seems to have his corn-cob stuffed mighty tight).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom