Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    He tried to run a story on my so I would lower the price on a 12 gauge I had posted. Just a flipper. 1911 Rem. GI for $700 is a real steal right.

I too had a less than favorable encounter with him. Committed to two of my ads within minutes, then he made an offhand comment during the message exchanges how doing both deals was probably counterproductive. He wanted to meet for one and then catch up again later when he had his side of the trade to do the other. When I refused to do them separately and instead gave him time to gather his end so we could meet up for both he stopped responding to me. (he didnt have immediate possession of his end of the trade at that time due to offsite storage)

Last edited:

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    I too had a less than favorable encounter with him. Committed to two of my ads within minutes, then he made an offhand comment during the message exchanges how doing both deals was counterproductive. He wanted to meet for one and then catch up again later when he had his side of the trade to do the other. When I refused to do them separately and instead gave him time to gather his end so we could meet up for both he stopped responding to me. (he didnt have immediate possession of his end of the trade at that time due to offsite storage)

Did you give him a negative feedback?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I too had a less than favorable encounter with him. Committed to two of my ads within minutes, then he made an offhand comment during the message exchanges how doing both deals was counterproductive. He wanted to meet for one and then catch up again later when he had his side of the trade to do the other. When I refused to do them separately and instead gave him time to gather his end so we could meet up for both he stopped responding to me. (he didnt have immediate possession of his end of the trade at that time due to offsite storage)

He is full of Bravo Sierra.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    He didn't start off well. I will be disappointed if shortly after 50 he's in the want adds. We'll see. He is at 10 and counting.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    For or someone new checking it out you guys no how to make someone feel welcome.

Any time someones first thread are complaints or a bunch of one liners it sends up flags. It usually gets brought up here. Some of the guys that have been brought up in this thread now participate in it. It's not a big deal. Really. If you want to take it personal you won't last here. We pick and poke some times. But most of us will give you the shirt off our back. Hang around. You'll find that out.

Brian Ski

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2014
    Michiana
    You give a noob one dirty shirt..... :ugh: After you put that sticker on my truck what did you think you get?? Where you been ya trouble maker??

I have been hiding out... Bugging the others in different threads... Hey when you getting your boat out of the water??? Worried about the water freezing???

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom