Not open for further replies.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Yep. I said that earlier. He may be fine. It's just odd that someone all of a sudden get active. Sends up a question mark for me.

I agree, but it does appear he's attempting to contribute. Maybe read up on things on and off for the four years while lurking?

Vamptepes

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 20, 2013
    Eagledale
    I wanna know what's up with all these "like new firearms" that are being sold for those prices. If they're new why take that big of a hit? Especially love the ones where it's like this.. "Like new!! Never been fired made in the 50's and has minimal wear" and in all reality it's had thousands of rounds through it and most of the bluing is gone and is just bare steel.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I wanna know what's up with all these "like new firearms" that are being sold for those prices. If they're new why take that big of a hit? Especially love the ones where it's like this.. "Like new!! Never been fired made in the 50's and has minimal wear" and in all reality it's had thousands of rounds through it and most of the bluing is gone and is just bare steel.

That ad especially. It said never fired except for at the factory. To me that's new. Maybe it was an LEO that got a blue label and is just passing the savings on to us. That seems likely, right?

Vamptepes

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 20, 2013
    Eagledale
    Yep sure does lol. It's like a friend of mine earlier today was trying to sell a "new" shield .40 to me for 350 with no box one mag no paperwork etc.. I told him i couldn't do it and he was quick to drop to 300. I told him he can keep his piece of crap if i want one i'll go buy new.

Bluejeeper

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2014
    Montgomery County
    That ad especially. It said never fired except for at the factory. To me that's new. Maybe it was an LEO that got a blue label and is just passing the savings on to us. That seems likely, right?

That's possible. That's how I got a really good deal on a G21sf on Armslist. LEO that had more glocks than he knew what to do with and was thinning his herd. There's legit good deals out there.....somewhere....

And sorry fellas, made a run to 50 before I realized I was too broke to buy anything! :facepalm:

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    That's possible. That's how I got a really good deal on a G21sf on Armslist. LEO that had more glocks than he knew what to do with and was thinning his herd. There's legit good deals out there.....somewhere....

And sorry fellas, made a run to 50 before I realized I was too broke to buy anything! :facepalm:

:laugh: There's a guy with a sense of humor! Stick around! :ingo:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom