• Status
    Not open for further replies.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    All that is saying....(:popcorn:) we are just watching the dogpile or the storm develop.

I get so rangled when I see long term low post members talking :poop: about things they have no idea what they are talking about. That really works both ways.......:)

Seriously....there has been a butt load of new members jamming the boards with 1 liners to the magic number of 50 or 51 and then the only place you see them is in the classifieds. The guns they post are over priced and languish there. They just do not add anything to the community and are only here to make a buck. That is fine as it gets the membership numbers up there but as with any frat house if you want in there is a hazing process.
    Take a pill and relax.
    He was referring to members who had been here a long time without a lot of posts, not the new guns making a run.

The truth is, there are a lot of members here that are way to quick to jump on people with low post counts. Sometimes the newb is making a run for the classifieds, sometimes they are just making a short comment. I remember a couple of people jumping on a post I made in my first 50 because it was not what they considered a quality post. I snapped back, but a lot of people will just take that as a sign that they don't want to be around people like that.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    That's why the key is to look for a pattern. A single short post- who cares. However, classifieds runs are usually pretty blatant when you check the recent post history.

Mark-DuCo

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2012
    Ferdinand
    That's why the key is to look for a pattern. A single short post- who cares. However, classifieds runs are usually pretty blatant when you check the recent post history.

Exactly, nobody is calling out a newbie for one short post, but if you make 35 of them in ten minutes we all know what is going on.

cmr13

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 16, 2013
    Elkhart County
    OK spikoly....bring enough for the whole class or dont bring any at all.

I'm on it.

PopcornHugeBags.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom