Not open for further replies.

SilveradoII

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2013
    BUILD A WALL! Then only let in newbies that promise not to make a run to the classifieds........

But maybe we should let them in because they will buy the stuff regular members won't.

As you can tell I didn't make a run to the classifieds. I have been a member for a couple years but still have a very low post count. Made my first purchase from the classifieds today. Too old and slow to run anywhere.

Guess that transaction today was like the Tortise and the Hare :)

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    As you can tell I didn't make a run to the classifieds. I have been a member for a couple years but still have a very low post count. Made my first purchase from the classifieds today. Too old and slow to run anywhere.

What did you get.....come on man tell us.........:):

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    I wouldn't trust him if I were you. I mean, the guy joins a forum and participates in discussions, contributes content and follows all of the rules. And then what does he do? He turns right around and sells an assault rifle to another member at a fair price in the classifieds, which he is somehow allowed to use after following the rules??

The nerve of this guy!

:):

:)

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    All the more reason to pass IMO.

will definitely clarify the circumstances of such transactions beforehand going forward. I dislike the idea of INGO members running an FFL storefront in the classifieds. Rubs me the wrong way. If they're going to do that, give them their own subforum.

I go to the INGO classifieds for personal sales, between two consenting adults. Not a business transaction wherein my information is being checked against a government blah blah. I may be more pissed off about it than I'm leading on.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis

SilveradoII

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2013

I picked up that S&W M&P 15 Sport. My son got one at Rural King on Black Friday and brought it out and we ran a couple magazines through it. Basic AR but it seemed to be pretty solid. I saw that add in the classifieds grabbed it. Haven't ran it yet but looks brand new.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I picked up that S&W M&P 15 Sport. My son got one at Rural King on Black Friday and brought it out and we ran a couple magazines through it. Basic AR but it seemed to be pretty solid. I saw that add in the classifieds grabbed it. Haven't ran it yet but looks brand new.

I have had 2 of these. Both were decent rifles.

atvdave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    SW Indiana
    I wouldn't trust him if I were you. I mean, the guy joins a forum and participates in discussions, contributes content and follows all of the rules. And then what does he do? He turns right around and sells an assault rifle to another member at a fair price in the classifieds, which he is somehow allowed to use after following the rules??

The nerve of this guy!

:):

Your getting a rep for that one.....

17 squirrel

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2013

I'm like that, I don't buy much anymore. A few years ago I bought my kid a ammo can of .311 pulls from a gentleman near above Kokomo.
    A awesome deal that for some reason nobody wanted.

And Thurs night I sent what I thought was a fair offer the a member selling a gaggle of molds. I sent a few paragraphs of the offer and what I would do to make it happen, and help the deal along. And yesterday he responded in a very positive manner by answering simply, that will work. And a address for the payment. My response was , Checks in the mail, it should be there Monday.
    Easy peasy.....

.the good part is now I have some new molds to give my son, he will be like Wow Dad thanks, now how many of each do I have to do again ?
    Squirrel.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom