• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

17 squirrel

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    There maybe a banning and I'm not involved ?? Innot sure how I feel about this..

Maybe peace on earth is possible.....

Naaaaaaaaaaa. What was I thinking..

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Seems like we've had a lot of new members here as of late. Seems a bit unusual, but maybe I've just never noticed before.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    BUILD A WALL! Then only let in newbies that promise not to make a run to the classifieds........

But maybe we should let them in because they will buy the stuff regular members won't.

Good point.

The whole thing on the 50 post rule is to start a profile on the new people. Who are they. What are they about. Trust worthy. Flippers...???....regular folks.
    That is why we want some "quality" posts so we as members can get to know them. Trust is he key here. If I am going to buy/sell a gun to you I would like to know it will not be used in any nefarious activity.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Good point.

The whole thing on the 50 post rule is to start a profile on the new people. Who are they. What are they about. Trust worthy. Flippers...???....regular folks.
    That is why we want some "quality" posts so we as members can get to know them. Trust is he key here. If I am going to buy/sell a gun to you I would like to know it will not be used in any nefarious activity.

So, you are saying that INGO wants to "thoroughly vet" the newbies? And some want to see an LTCH in order to have a background check?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    So, you are saying that INGO wants to "thoroughly vet" the newbies? And some want to see an LTCH in order to have a background check?

I love those ads. If I am not well enough known right here and I do not have to produce LTCH to buy a brand new gun I am darn sure not showing anyone else.

I have passed on many deals for that reason alone. Just me.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis

I'm not a fan of people in the classifieds that make you go through the entire paperwork/bg check call in process.

Got misled into that once. Ingo classifieds should be 100% private sales. .. not a storefront

Still pretty sour about that one.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom